Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day?

" Stories you read when you're the right age never quite leave you. You may forget who wrote them or what the story was called. Sometimes you'll forget precisely what happened, but if a story touches you it will stay with you, haunting the place in your mind that you rarely ever visit. "

i stumbled upon the above while i was reading the introduction for a new book i bought recently. A lot happened through out my "missing in action" period. After celebrating my 2011 Valentine's day with that one special person...which got me thinking, another chapter in progress in my life story...

Scary? I would be lying if i say NO. Lets just say... after been missing in action for a very long time, i came back from the dead and doing my very best to live my life to the fullest! Being alive and healthy is the best prayer one can ever asked for. Before i forgot, my resolution this year will be to keep myself healthy or as people put it...in the pink of health! If i did lose weight in the process that'll surely be a big bonus !

Yesterday on the 15th....i can name a number of names which character in my life story make my life worth living for. Some came out suprising to me, where else i thought i could live without them....suprising huh? Actually it took me a while to think on how i would like to start blogging again...

I had a colorful day yesterday but one color that was definately out from my life story chapter was, black. I no longer want to wear black for as long as i live...figuratively speaking ;)

I kind of run out of idea now but i promise to continue writing whenever my ideas flows back in.....for now, i just want to say Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends who stick to me thru my thick and thin years....for loving me as I already am, for not judging me and for accepting me as me, always....and for the 3 most important man in my life...the best is yet to come! To all the ladies, my mom, my girlfriends and favourite aunties, my favourite cousins...not a single day passed with me thinking about your where abouts....you guys kept me going...Thank You incase i forgot to mention that.

No amount of roses can ever replace YOU from my heart....I "heart" you...always


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


Yours Truly,
Ameera Matahari

No comments: