Friday, August 19, 2011

To Whom It May Concerned

Just when I thought :*&%$#&^%$#@@@@@@&**()*&^%$ !!!(Last nite's unspoken words...)

i was gonna write a really nasty blog entry last nite...i swear to God, but when i re-think about the whole idea, the losing person will be me. First of all because i let my emotion ruled my mind instead of me being the one controlling my mind and my emotion.

Recently about a week ago, (i guess i should change my middle name to comotion!!!) a lot of unexplainable (weird and bad) thing happened around me, which automatically affecting my life. Until this minute, i'm still trying to digest and trying to understand what went wrong or how did it happen suddenly.

So after giving it a good thought lastnite, i told myself that probably God wanted me to be tougher and decided to give a heavier challenge for me to face before giving me my best reward :)

At the moment, all i want is a long holiday from everything, if i can i want to take a long holiday from being me. How do you take a long holiday without being yourself? Logically you need your pasport with your picture on and you need your body with your face on to go for a trip, right?

I suddenly feel hungry, no offence to all the moslem out there, I'm just being me since it's my first year of becoming a moslem myself....i just do my best :) for now, i wanna go and myself a nice something to munch, i've got to get some glucose to my brain. To Be Continued.....

No comments: