Saturday, September 10, 2011

The One Recovering...Almost!

Good or rather Beautiful Morning all :D

I was at a friend's Eid open house last night. As much as i hate to be in a big crowd, i survived last night's open house.

It took me a pair of Fake lashes, heavily smokeyed eyes, a box of Marlboro light, 2 helping of dinner and a plate of varieties layered cakes and some other traditional Eid's pastries....

Resulting of feeling really sick afterwards, :p but seriously....i'm just being me nothing more and nothing less. None the less, I survived! I didn't have to make up fake conversation, i just need to entertained my growling tummy and say hi and bye to the host and hostess :) 

Could this be a new beginning for me to A NEW Me? Against my own fear of being in public? Let's find out...:D



Yours Truly,

Matahari with Fake lashes- Unleashed! LOL

No comments: