Friday, December 16, 2011

NUMB

I can't sleep!

I wish I could write a play and tell the whole world my story exactly like it is. Tonight, i feel like half of me is dead. Called it drama, i don't care.

Have you ever felt that you're at the right time and at the right place? Even if it's on the oddest place to even imagined it?

Have you ever felt that even by doing the right thing, it felt so wrong? And it's not supposed to be that way?

Well that was my story, a place and time that only i know exist...only i know it's real and only i know.

If i were to describe the whole experience in my own word, i should say... finally i have dived into the unknown and felt what sunk in meant. "Drowned in my own tears as what Bon Jovi
put it in his song, "I'll Be There For You"

Dear God, i am grateful for the time that you have permit me to be with that beautiful soul...i am grateful that You have given me a chance to tell that beautiful soul that I exist... I am grateful that You granted me my wish on how it taste to be in that Once in A Life Time Love feeling...


Yours Truly,
Lifeless Matahari.








No comments: