Friday, May 18, 2012

360 Degree Change? Part Deux ....

" Life with me is like riding a roller coaster! ".... while contemplating with myself on how will my entry sounds like this time around ( I am talking about MAJOR change! ) i stumbled upon my own quotation, the one i highlighted earlier...those who knows me personally knows exactly what i meant by "roller coaster"...especially the decision part...

Honestly, I am so called "broken hearted again" ...well, i actually lost count on how many times is it this time. I just don't know how do i put it out here, should i let go of my ego and blurt it all out or just bottle it up again until it'll take a toll on me, again?

Recently .... i felt like a broken glass...shattered, after doing my best to juggle everything on my own , i had to give in and made one of the biggest ...most difficult decision in my life, to finally be SELFISH for me...my future....

The hardest part of it was, it was my baby project...which this coming November 16th 2012's going to be the fourth year anniversary for the Hair Salon... which i built from scratch with my business partner...

I am shattered as i can't see any other choice but to give it up as my business partner probably leaving in 6 months time abroad to attend self advancement course for 16 months.

It felt as if I've been slapped .... finally saying YES to giving up .... and to make things worst, my baby project!!! I don't know when do I ever recover from this, but I will do my best to get out of it....because in life, the moment you stop and let the situation control you, you're finish!

No way I'm gonna let that happen to me... so here, To The FUTURE and The UNKNOWN...May there'll be light along the way!

All I need is to believe that i can do this... and everything else will fall into places...so help me God. AMIN!

No comments: