Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Home is Where the Heart is...

Pontianak ~ January 27th, 2010. Santika Hotel

Feeling blue and alone, is not really a new topic when it comes to being in my chapter in my life.

At the moment, I’m away from my usual favourite spot in my rented house, to be exact.... i’m in a foreign land where newspapers is widely known as Koran and bapa and ibu is no longer a name used for parents, infact it’s a polite way to address people around.

Yeah to put things in a clearer vision, it’s a rainy afternoon where i’m in no mood of eating (surprisingly!) even when my tummy is really grouchy crying for attention to be fed.

I just had an episode earlier on where, all i ever wanted was a good hug! Well that was in the past, the posting i meant ;)


(back to my favourite spot, safely at home!)

No comments: