Monday, January 11, 2010

The One with Spice of Life!

After posting Manja's page....that was on the 4th of January...until today, i learned that there's much more to life than worrying...(will tell you guys IF i have the mood ;) )



I for one had an interesting business and personal life starting from year end of 2008 till this year...turbulence in a way that i'm juggling living with 3 different identity at the same time.



How do i describe this?.... Irene the boss, Irene the little girl, and the normal Irene.... All about the bossy Irene, seriously need an anger management class. At this moment, I'm alright... but not on last saturday evening and the whole day of last sunday. I almost destroyed my own business because of my staff's attitude problem.

As a lady boss, i think it's only normal for me to protect my staff...especially when all of them are young ladies...i do admit that sometimes i tend to over do things, but it's because of one purpose, I want my staff to grow with me...



When you sacrifice a lot of things in life and focus on your business, i think it's only normal that you expect the same from your staff. Yes i can be as cold as ice when it comes to making my desicion, if you really know me...i'm sure you'll understand me.

The little girl Irene, is so sensitive and constantly striving to look for security in whatever sense she could lay her hands on. This includes looking for the impossible dream, that ...to some it only exist in fantasy....so far i achieved 80 percent of that dream...and it has nothing to do with filling up my bank account!

The normal Irene is when you see all the above plus all the crush episode....so there you are, me, myself and Irene ;)

........................................................................................................................................

ok enough with all that...let me tell you what i've been up to ;) at this moment...my studyroom is in a big mess! I'm in the mid of re arranging my life, and when i say that it includes my house! All my myself...i swear to you when i say that i can hear Celine Dion singing at the back of my mind....bahahahahaaaaaa!

While re arranging my life, my house and my wadrobe, i managed to play psycologist to a close friend today. She came in and we had a long chat..... at the same time i noticed that some of my secret dreams finally coming alive! This is so refreshing and so very motivating....where i (soon to be 35 in 4 months time ;) put that on your calendar! HEEEEEEEEEEEEE) seeing things beautifully crafted right in front of my eyes....the universe is listening!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

Ok, i'm going to Kinabalu Annex for dinner with che che nong...see you guys later after that... ;)

p.s. My dearest Engineer buddy....will update our "spicy date" picture soonest :D!

No comments: