Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY DAY, TODAY!

TODAY, i have so many celebration to do :)

First of all, today's the 1st year anniversary for my blog! I started blogging a year ago, exactly today, same day as in Saturday the 4th April!!! I started to blog because i wanted a space where i can just write anything that come to mind. A place where i can express my mind freely without being judged.

Today is also my late dad's 66th birthday! At the same time, a dear friend of mine..the engineer's birthday!

All and all, I can say, i'm so glad that despite all these years...today had make an important impact on me. Where i for once don't get that emotional anymore, especially things that are related to my father. I am so relief of the thought that my dad no longer be the caused of my drinking irresponsibly behaviour, where i'm totally in control of myself now (of course one of the reason was because i damaged my liver due to drinking irresponsibly, i hope there's such word in english...or should i call it, Ir-english :p ?)

Altho i'm still in my baby steps mode....but today was the most happiest ones i did so far...where i counsel my close friend, E when she came over for tea this late afternoon...she turns out happy after what i called, psycology session done :)

When we finally adjourned for movie "Clash of Titans" , I almost spilled a bucket of "water works" (heheeee..dang drama queen!!!) when it comes to the earlier part of the movie...where the young Pershius, was questioning about where he belonged in his family unit. Which was what i was feeling all these years....Until the part where he was awakened by the death of his loved ones, was where he found his true self and his purpose in life....to me, what happen in the cinema today was totally inspiring especially when i was supposed to clear my mind over something and suddenly it was sent to me either by God or my late father's watching over me....sending me messages and trying his very best to reach out to me in his own way...

At the same time, it brought me ideas to reach out to someone very dear to me (you know who you are ;) ) where i texted him soonest the movie was over..i do hope he's reading this and understand what i'm trying to convey :)

At the same time, while watching the movie, another someone very dear to me called...which he never did during our time together..only after i had left him then he started to show some emotion? It's too late, i guess. I did my best and maybe my best is never best enough for him, therefore it's time to let go for good. Full stop.

The coincidence part of it....today, i marked it as a happy day for me despite the superstition some ethnic race marked on the number 4. Where i managed to find some of the missing items which i presented it to my engineer friend as a birthday gifts. At the same time we did discussed about it earlier on. Where maybe things happened for a reason. Where it needed to happen to make way for something big coming in our life.

With the realisation, i managed to rushed to my other best friend's house at 3.30am to comfort him because of losing his partner recently. What makes it the best day ever was...the smiles every each one of them that make me feel, my job is done today. Especially after i've given my best speech to 3 of them..minus the engineer.

I'm naturally high when it comes to giving free lecture on life :p ( aren't we all eh :p )... I feel it everytime, when i say something that make sense or that hit right thru people's heart and they then started to warm up after that, and feel better or stopped crying totally....and as if they feel like they are safe everytime they pour it all out to me, i feel like i have make a safe zone for them to be healed from deep inside. Have you ever have that feeling?

For today, I have found my true purpose in life, to bring light to those people who are in darkness of finding some missing puzzles in their life, to make a realisation that even how bad the thing was, life is actually trying to make us a tougher person to prepare us of something bigger in life. To make us wiser in the future incase something similar came up.

I felt so blessed to have been given the responsibility to be able to make an impact on other's life. The smile that you get at the end of each session was the ultimate happiness for me. Which brings me to put it up on my status for today, a long with that birthday announcement: Princess : Baby Steps....Day 4 : Make someone really happy..no matter how small the gift or things u do..at the end of the day, when u finally see their face lights up with a smile that will definately make u feel, this is it..ur day is complete! The job is done :) (Happy Birthday dear PAPA and my dear friend, Pai aka Daddy PV aka Dada :D HUGSSSSS)

At the moment, my yawn is very like that niah cave..bahahaaaaaaaaa...it's almost 6 am...and i'm still on blogspot...blogging my heart out :)

1 comment:

LaViaP said...

the "torch" is with me hehehe. thanks again