Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today ~ 15th March 2011

I bid adieu to you today not because i love you any-less....it is because i love myself more.

Everytime i meet a new friend, i ask myself.."Why does God wants me to cross path with this person?"... soon enough, i will find the truth about people and vice versa. Whether i'm wrong or right, ready or not that's besides the point.When it's time for me to part path with them, I ask myself another question, " Did i do well in my role as their friend...what I was meant to do?".

I finally realised, the best relationship that i ever had is with myself, I am my own best friend, i stand up for me regardless what others think.

You can run or find other so called, friend (I'm not here to critic other people, you know what to do)....but the best friend one will ever have is to one's self. Therefore, i embrace my solitude (will correct this soon ;)).... a date with myself!


Yours Truly,
Me & Myself.

2 comments:

okayarms said...

Ola... bloghopping here ;)

For sure we ourselves are our own best friends... but we need friends too right ;) And I'm sure you have friends out there who think of you as their best friends...

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Hi there Okayarms :)
Thanks for hoppingby, no worries it was merely a "penned down" emotion so to speak ;) I appreciate that thanks, I'm still learning and trying to discover a lot of thing in life, so bare with me :p . Do hop-by sometimes...Thanks for the comment again, I appreciate that :) Happy Wesak day tomorrow Hugsss