Friday, June 26, 2009

My Own Wedding Song?

Don't worry guys heeeee not yet!! BAhahahaaa

This title reflects back to the month of May this year ( I know i have been MIA-ing again heeeeee ), where my cousin Myra and her husband, Marcel... flew all the way to Malaysia to be precise, Ranau! To do their wedding in a very grand traditional atmosphere ;) BRAVO!!

After they arrived, we had a "get - to - know - your - cousin" session at my very famous foyer (heeeeeee) and this handsome couple shared with me their wedding theme song, which happens to be the song that brought them together! Samba Pa Ti by Santana!! After exchanging a few remarks about their wedding song and exchanging "fill in the blanks catching-up" ..Myra said to me, what's your wedding song like, sis? DANG! That night after the catching up session....i really can't sleep..not because i havent found my "Future Groom" (bahahahhahaha) , for the fact that i dont even know what my "future wedding song" gonna sound like really bothers me!!!

Then the search begins!!! I searched under "wedding song" tag...all over You Tube and came up with NOTHING!!! NO song that really make my (well if you see me real life...you'll understand my "impulsive mode" spree LOOK!) tummy goes butterfly ticklish and makes my heart goes...Shhh BOOM! Heeeee :p

Fast forward....few days back ( smiling...happily at this moment =) ) a new friend...lets just called him, HILL ( why HILL? Because....he's a funny guy and i like what i see so far....enuf said!!! ) sent me a link of his favourite photographer link... CLICK! You have no ideaaaa......i suddenly felt SHHHH BOOM! The minute i listened to the site's background music !! I FOUND ME, MY VERY OWN WEDDING SONG!!! AT LAST!!!! WEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! By Andrea Bocelli and Christina Aguilera, SOMOS NOVIOS!

And what does SOMOS NOVIOS means in english? It's a spanish love song and here's roughly how it'll sound if you translate it to english ;)

We are bride and groom
Therefore the two we feel mutual deep love
AND with that already we win the larger Of this world
We love ourselves, we kiss As the bride and groom we desire Us

and even at times without motive and Without reason, we get mad
We are bride and groom

we Maintain a pure and clean affection
As all we Try the darkest moment
Speak us to give us the more candy of the kisses

to Recall of what color are the cherry trees
Without doing but comments, we are bride and groom
It' s just impossible
We love ourselves,

we kiss As the bride and groom
we desire Us and even at times without motive and Without reason, we get mad
Without motive, without reason
We are bride and groom

we Maintain a pure and clean affection
As all (Like all) we Try the darkest moment
Speak us to give us the more candy of the kisses

to Recall of what color are the cherry trees
Without doing but comments,
we are bride and groom
we are bride and groom, always bride and groom
We are bride and groom


Well that's roughly how the song sound like....poetic and the melody...? Very very spanish and yeah...I found me ,my WEDDING SONG!!! It happened just like that....(finger clicking!!)

Now that i found my very own wedding theme song...guessed i have to find me my groom eh ;) heeeeeeee.....well so far i have a few characteristic i liked in men...i repeat....in MEN (heeeeeeeeeeeee) but after a few consideration after watching "Beautifully Imperfect" (now don't be lazy.. google that on You Tube!!!) I come to a conclusion....that nobody's perfect, but in the eyes of the beholder...as long as the other half is "beautifully perfect" in their own defination...and by this including all the past, present, future...if they can accept me as i am...nothing less than i'm already is... all i can say is let's explore our whole life TOGETHER...and make the alphabet U and I closer by always telling each other the truth even how painful it may sound...because the only thing that i can promise you...my future "other half" are :

1. Not to ALWAYS cook for you....but to dine with you everytime i have the opportunity to do so....

2. Not to ALWAYS clean for you...but to share clean shirt with you everytime you ran out of clean shirt (heeeeeeee, but seriously)

3. Not to ALWAYS make love with you (ermmm...altho preferrably ehemm..)...but to steal a few naugthy kisses at you everytime you're busy with whatever it is that you're doing and you failed to noticed me around the room (heeeeeeeee)

4. Not to ALWAYS obey your instruction...but to give you a long list of chores...of which i forgotten to do earlier...(well i think marriage is a 50-50 effort from both side to make things work...a team effort!!) So that our future home can be always neat and tidy, i can't be the person who collect the socks or boxer you mis-aimed when throwing it to the laundry basket...ala basketball!!

5. TO ALWAYS love you ....just the way you are, my beautiful "imperfect" other half =)

At this moment, i am listening to MY WEDDING SONG and i know you guys are really curious as how does it sounds like eh? Well? Heeeeeeee......ok, I'll leave you guys today with a big smile on my "sleepless in Lido" face, and enjoy the song...I give you....Andrea Bocelli & Christina Aguilera....SOMOS NOVIOS




Somos novios
Pues los dos sentimos mutuo amor profundo
Y con eso ya ganamos lo más grande
De este mundo

Nos amamos, nos besamos
Como novios
Nos deseamos y hasta a veces sin motivo y
Sin razón, nos enojamos

Somos novios
Mantenemos un cariño limpio y puro
Como todos
Procuramos el momento más obscuro

Para hablarnos
Para darnos el más dulce de los besos
Recordar de qué color son los cerezos
Sin hacer mas comentarios, somos novios

It's just impossible

Nos amamos, nos besamos
Como novios
Nos deseamos y hasta a veces sin motivo y
Sin razón, nos enojamos

Sin motivo, sin razón

Somos novios
Mantenemos un cariño limpio y puro
Como todos (Como todos)
Procuramos el momento más obscuro

Para hablarnos
Para darnos el más dulce de los besos
Recordar de qué color son los cerezos
Sin hacer mas comentarios, somos novios
somos novios, siempre novios

Somos novios

No comments: