Sunday, June 28, 2009

No Matter What....

Today...after having a few episode of "feel good factor" last week and this week....i finally have to let it go....letting go with a realisation that, there are things in life that are not meant to be...altho it was just a crush / flirt, to me it was REAL..and for that moment...i am alive ! =)

To others, there are things that should be left unsaid. For me, there's always reason for everything and all of us deserved to be heard. So here i am...writing my heart out, that i'm not gonna leave any hanging thoughts or unfinished chapter in my life...so that i could move on and maybe one fine day...i'll fine what i'm looking for.....

I'm really grateful for that short friction of time to finally realised that i can still feel (CRUSH heeeeeeee) for someone and for that moment i can flirt and just be myself in true sense (you know what i mean and yeah, you know who you are ;) )


It was beautiful...was, because i'm starting to feel a bit less than the first intensity (remember the crush graph chart i told you?) and to tell you the truth, YOU are my reason to wake up to every morning...maybe just see if there's an sms or offline on my yahoo messenger...and oh my god, i kinda sound like a desperate girl here...bahahaaaa....but i don't care! Because it makes me feel good!!


Sometimes, i secretly think ...that perhaps i might be "in crush" of the idea of having a crush with someone or somebody....but how can you really tell whetever you are in crush with your own idea or is it for real? Don't ask me, because i myself still trying to figure this thing out...my whole life that is =)

Hmm...the end.

P.S : I just don't know what to write anymore...i think i said it all yesterday... (at this moment...my brain is totally blank but good blank...i erased all the Bad Suffocation Vibes which happened in my life recently...) and you did that for me...subconciously...heeeeeeeee My Feel Good Factor ;)






2 comments:

LaViaP said...

aawww... i miss that morning SMS too. i just said missed it, i didnt say i want it. but it does feel good when you woke up in the morning reading email/blogs/news and then someone texted/PM you. you know that moment you going to start the day perfect!

Jenn said...

hahahaha... well honey.. my phone is sleeping with me and waking me up in the morning. Then I have time to check email, msgs or sms. Yep.. that's all and I'm back to dreamland.. Good for you darling that you're having a crush on ... ME? :P kidding babe..