Saturday, June 20, 2009

Simple Pleasures in Life

How did you start your day today? Mine... was fantastic ! I woke up with blocked nose, sexy voice (thanks to sore throat!) and body temperature slightly feverish...Well that's not what i had in mind to share with you guys today tho....The thing is..despite what happen a few weeks back..Today, i woke up with a big SMILE on my face!

Why? What happen? I had the best dream in years, last night! I finally see myself in a garden filled with flowers....infact, i can even smell it! It's like the movie, Just like Heaven garden...and this time it's not with Mark Ruffalo in it as my Hero ;)....DANG!!

Hahaaaa.....no wet dreams or wotsoever..it was just one of those old fashion ..very very safe dream, where you wake up feeling good about everything, knowing that everything is possible! Even with my blocked nose, i feel sexy, and yeah with my husky "sore throat voice", i heard myself saying "I Love You".......(fill in the blanks, yourself !!! Heheee :p)



The funny part was, i heard Angela Bofill singing "Tonite I Give in To This Feeling" in the dream i had...when i woke up, DANG i was right infront of my old laptop with my headphone still attached to my ears!!! (to be continued..)

No comments: