Monday, August 24, 2009

Fasting Month....Laptop Lover....Crush?

Well...before my laptop turn blue screen and before the fasting over... i wanna say, Selamat Berpuasa and incase i didnt get to see you guys on hari raya....Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri!

My relationship with Mr Fujitsu (my laptop that is..not some random Jappanese guy...) nowadays really testing my patience...Imagine, u just got back from work and the only place where you normally wind down is, to have an intimate eye to eye with your laptop....and that too didnt work?

I have been quite from my realm world (cyber world!!) because i don't think my relationship with Mr Fujitsu is going to work anymore...I've been with him since 2004 and i think it's about time to look for new Laptop Boyfriend! Or Maybe...Desktop Boyfriend!

Anyway, recently...i found out from a very close friend of mine that, that CRUSH (a guy which i secretly had a crush with!!!) is actually belonged to someone else.....how do i feel after that? Let's just say, waking up in the morning and looking forward to see the sight of him is totally out of the question....

Don't worry, i'm not gonna kill myself over him or anything like that, i'm just impressed with myself on how quickly i can go deep in crush with some random face who i thought fits my Dream Man characteristic....pathetic, i know...but can't help it! This is what happen if you're diehard romantic at heart! Serves me right!!!! Bahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa...but OUCH at the same time....sighhhhhhh

Yesterday, I was kinda down but my spirit was high again when i heard that Big B will get promoted to be one of the senior person in her government department! Now this seriously need some serious celebration! If only you guys know how she managed to change her life 360 degree! I'm so proud of you sweetie!!!! At least i've been there before you're somebody....and i'm glad we're closer than ever!!! You deserved that post and don't come asking me whether it's appropriate to spend your money on something expensive for yourself this month.....YOU DESERVED EVERY PENNY OF IT!!!! AND I'M SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!! THAT'S MY GIRL!!!!

I told Big B I believed in her and she proved me right!!! To those who avoid seing her after her downfall....this i can say, sometimes all they need is a little encouragement...never ever judged a book by its cover....it took 1999 times for Benjamin Franklin to fail his experiment and 1 successful experiment to make a difference...and he changed the world with his invention! So bravo Big B!!!! You can make a difference, believe in yourself and you'll get there!!! I have faith in you...hugsssss!

As for me....i might fail a few more crush after this one...but i know he's there somewhere waiting for me to discover him....you just watch ;)

P/s : A good friend of mine told me, a friend of a friend enjoyed reading my blog (secretly that is ;)) No worries sweetheart, just keep reading....if it does make a difference in your life after reading my blog, please do add yourself in, i dont bite ;) i love having friends...and i dont care if you think you're on the same level as other friend or not...as long as you have clear intention and a good heart...you're already my friend... I really appreciate it.. for reading my blog, for noticing my inner thoughts and for acknowledging me as a blog writer....i'm truly blessed! Welcome home to my blog and feel free to post any question or anything, even if you have to use Nom De Plume ( Nickname, in french)


Yours truly,
Matahari

No comments: