Monday, August 3, 2009

August, GOOD SUNDAY!

Well... well... well... ;) August is finally here!

I had a good first August sunday today....as usual, me and my close friend with her family went to Grace Point for a family day photo session...and this time i brought my old 350D camera! Heeeeeeee.....

Altho my assistant was scheduled to leave today back to Indonesia but for some reason, she just had to cancel it and instead join me! We had a blast taking pictures and having something to munch and chat, while watching the aircraft taking off and passing by around that area.

While busy toying around with my camera, a new photographer friend and now also one of my close friend, Lee... received a call from his mom. To my surprise, he handed me the phone, and asked me to say hi to his mom...heeeeeeeee

Funny, but then i said to myself..."it doesn't hurt to be nice and say hi to people.." so i did and then another thing to my surprise was....his mom actually thought that i'm a guy..from my voice! BAAHAHAAAAAA!!!

I didn't know my voice can be manly! Well honestly i don't felt offended by that remark, as i can sensed that his mom was actually being very direct and from past experience, direct people are actually very sincere with their intention. So Bravo Mrs Lee, I liked you already!!! Heeeeeeee (no wonder, i'm still single!!! BAHAHAHHAHA)

The thing that touched me today was, apart from feeling like you belong to a family unit (Moi, that's what you make me feel everytime.. without failed...), Mrs Lee's exact sentence... "Thank you for taking care of my son and for being a good friend to him, you have a big heart!". If it's not because i'm an egocentric...i would have cried there and then...

To me, when people appreciate me as me that way, only God knows the emotion that runs thru me at that very exact time...it's like, even after running a marathon, i still can run another set of marathon...that's how good it makes me feel...

I don't know exactly how i touched people's life, but when people touches my life, it made me feel good and i just wish i could do the same....because i know how it felt... just when you think that your life are about to go down the drain and suddenly there's someone there to lift you up and make you feel good again or relief, no drugs can ever beat that feeling!

She (Mrs Lee) pointed out to me that, when you don't look your best or when you are not on your best stage of your life, and people still wanna be with you, and eventually became friends during that time, that's when you know you found a good friend! Thank you for pointing that out, Mrs Lee...for reminding me about my good friends....

Majority close friends that i have now are those i met during my down - to - the - blues -time, so they are for keeps! It's good to know that there's somebody there waiting to catch you when you fall....

With this, i bid u guys adieu, because my eyes is about to shut down...heeee if time permits tomorrow i'll definately continue just that i need to wake up at 5am for the shop and now it's already, 3.35am! heeeeeeee Boa Noite amos!!!!

Yours truly,
Matahari

2 comments:

LaViaP said...

i thought u guys went to kelly's bay?

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Yeah supposedly...but ndak cukup masa and grace point the nearest place with FOOD! Hungreh heeeee :p