Friday, August 28, 2009

26th August - 90th day .....

Ahhhhhh, as per Uncle Yap...my feng shui guru, on the 90th day after my birthday which was yesterday...i'm supposed to noticed a guy whom (oh my god, i don't believe myself that i'm blogging this out...sighhh...anyway....) is supposedly The One ;)

I guess, i'm taking this feng shui thingy way too serious now.... and the verdict was...yes i met that so called Tall, Dark, Handsome but mysterious guy....he was at that place where i followed my instinct (that is heeeeeeeee)....I don't know why before i entered that place...i knew exactly where he was sitting and i happened to be right as soon as i entered.

If that's not what you guys called faith...then i don't know what what else to say...Right at that moment, i felt like faith was playing with me, because....he suppossedly happily married, and there he was singing he's heart out at the bar! On that night where i'm supposed to find out who's that mystery so called, The One?

Right after i felt a bit less nervous that time...i decided to delete his picture which i fondly kept in my mp3 phone...sighhhh i know...but i felt it was the right time to let go of it....for now....i'm just gonna stay where i stand and move on....

I'm actually writing this blog using my best friend's laptop at the club and i'm rushing out soon...since it's closing time ;)

P/s : had a blast with the boys earlier...singing our heart out yeah!!!!! Viva Karaoke!!!! heeeeeeeeeeeeee
Love all of u readers....

Yours Truly,
Matahari

1 comment:

LaViaP said...

so that's what you were doing with the laptop. eh, zam will sing if i sing, go figure