Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Episode about SAME word but different interpretation...

I was on my nosy mode today, browsing thru some of my favourite blogs online earlier...UNTIL....

(I had the best laugh today! No name dropping here ok ? heeeeeeee)..... I came across this conversation on the chatter's box...
B: I need a company
G: ok, I'll built / build u one... now u tell me, what's wrong here? LOL

Oh MY LORD....I was really holding my laugh, until i almost fainted! My mom rushed in my studyroom to see what happened to me! She thought, i'd gone metal for laughing so loud! BAHAHAAAAAAA

All i can say is, that poor girl deserved a good clap >> BRAVO, for trying her best to make friends ...Even i can't measure to that, at my age now....she was being very patience with some of the remarks (i can say a bit sarcastic remarks) thrown at her for being a little 'clueless' about the real thing that was written / asked, on the chatbox...

At the same time, i can't blame the others for feeling really annoyed by her 'clueless-ness' and for trying too hard to please others, altho i knew she meant well...

All and all, it was the best day and the best laugh for me, because...sometimes when i read her replies and the other comment, i felt like i have butterfly in my tummy..where a part of me wanted to correct her and another part of me wanted to tell the other about what this poor girl's intention by saying things...which sometimes her remarks may sounds a little awkward...but yeah i got what she meant! LOL...just that it came out wrong...because of her english (well my english is sooooo sooooo bad as well )

oh boy....anyway, i met a few interesting chatters there and yeah i had a blast! Altho i know, i left the my cyber world about 3 years back but hey...i really do miss chatting with some of my very old chatmate....boo hoo...ahh well, in life u can't have everything you want ....

Ok, i'm a little sleepy now but i'll dropby when i can ;) Nite Nite Peeps Sweet dreams..where ever you are =)

No comments: