Monday, October 5, 2009

Same Date, Different Mode ;)

What an absolutely superb day today is =)

WOW! Despite my bitter THANK YOU post earlier, and those tons of kleenex moments yesterday and earlier this morning...i managed to catch 2 hour of sleep around 3 ish till 5 ish this morning and woke up feeling, ABSOFREAKINLUTELY ( I'm actually tempted to use the other version of this infamous word...excuse my FRENCH ;) ) FRESH!!!

Yeah i know some of my closest friends labeled me as BATMAN because of my REPETITIOUS insomnia episode... (luckily, thanks to my good gene.... NO VISIBLE DARK CIRCLE!!! YAAAYYYYY)..and i'm officially " Sleepless in between Lido & Penampang" heeeeeeeeee....anyway...

I'm so eager to share with you guys about how my day started this morning about 6 am onwards!

My day started with me driving out from my house with my loyal "makcik" (my maid, now officially my chef at my kopitiam, also my best friend!) then we went to buy some tofu and fishcake at the Lido wet market.... (ehh...one sec, i have to go for supper with my uncle B....) BRB

P.S.

Sorry guys, just got back from out of town...didnt managed to complete this ;) someday when i'm free will come back to this ok ? Hugsss




4 comments:

LaViaP said...

dont leave us high...
dont leave us dry...
dont leave us high...
dont leave us dry...
hehehehe

Gallivanter said...

2 hours of sleep? Goodness! I have passed that age when I could easily do that. :-D

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Pai hun - LOL...BRB ;)

Gallivanter hun - it's all in ur mind hun...nothing is impossible..I always think i'm 17...at heart tht is heeeeeeeeee

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Ohh btw - Thanks for reading Galli hun...feel free to add urself here...HUGSSSS