Monday, October 26, 2009

Listening to : Penny Lover

Reminiscing about those time, where my mom practically have to cut the TV cable for me to go to sleep at 8.30pm for school the next day.....

I'm still up now, and listening to Lionel Richie singing Penny Lover....www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkOlrPVwhkQ and still thinking about what to write...well actually too many thing to blog about but i don't know where to begin.....

To those from Kenny's website chatters....Hugsssss enjoy reading...and make sure u read from the begining ok ;)

hmmm... well, i posted my latest face on facebook....i did "uncle boy's nite out with pero's car.....i perfected my favourite teh Tarik recipe ( i think...well for my taste, that is..) i lost few kilo......i chatted with my old friend who came to the salon the other day...i took a snap shot of these bunch of "so called SPIES" for being sooo stupidly think that i don't know what they are up to ( if any of them reading this post.....i got ur bloody car number, and i'm going to report you to the police...just wait and see....that'll teach you a lesson!!!!)

Ah well, it's been a long day and i need to get up earlier morning later to the market....so i'll see u guys around....i do miss my social life, you know! =) sweet dreams and god bless.....Love you

No comments: