Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Home is Where the heart is (Part Deux)

I was looking for something earlier on as i was at home the whole time..something to make me get my feet back firmly on the ground.

Then i come across this beautiful song...which sums up all the things bottled in that has been bothering me all these while, especially for the last 2 weeks....

Yes i'm in a relationship, at the moment. A relationship that to some will only lead to a dead end. Doomed to some... where, just looking at it raised a lot of question marked expression...

Why did i end up here?

I was soul searching in the beginning part of it...and eventually, found my other half ...only to realise that my other half is actually someone else's half...

Was it painful? Indeed, in ways that only i understand. This definately will be an experience that will stay with me years to come... unforgettable....

This memory will definately will keep haunting me for the rest of my life....

Did i ever regret getting into this relationship?

Never. I learn to count my blessing after those hard fall. Which brings me here today to tell the tale of the once upon a time ~ a confused princess who finally turned into a beautiful swan ( a little chubby, but beautiful)... a real life cinderella in a little city, somewhere in the kingdom called, land below the wind.

Where she bravely face the crowd, with her head up high.... to stand up on what she believes to be her destiny and faith finally grant her her long overdue life wish, for her knight of shining amour to find her.

A dream? Yes, and i wish really hard that i will never wake up from it.

At the moment, only time will tell on how it's gonna end up. While i'm still here and while he's still breathing, i'm gonna do my best to embrace every moment of it.... and hoping that God will grant me my greatest wish, so that i can still hold him a little longer until i'm really ready to face the world on my own....to finally fly...soar like an eagle and continue his legacy for a better tomorrow ....for years to come....

Everyday, i wish that if God really do love me, then please let me keep him a little longer ...so he can make a difference to all the unfortunate people out there.......

Please hear me angels...if it means for me to give up 10 years of my life for him to live longer, i would. Period. That's how much i love this man. He makes me feel really safe. I never feel safe, ever since i was a little girl....and finally my prayers had been answered....Thank You God for watching over me, the angels hears me too....


Mytha ~ Soulmate



Yours Truly,
Baby Matahari

No comments: