Thursday, February 11, 2010

IN ONE PIECE!

Hello again!

I was trying to sober up from all these antibiotic and bloated tummy thing (this happen a lot of time, especially when i've been taking a lot of medication and wrong choice of food...boohooo)

Today, I went shopping spree! Bought about more than a dozens of T shirt ;) hell yes! And a pair of shoes and a pair of flip flop....i spent time with Manja, her son, Andy and Uncle Yapp our new appointed Feng Shui Master! YAYYYYYYY!!! Very refreshing really, i finally get a grip of my old time favourite lepak with my buddies again, altho today it involves a minor but it helped a lot, especially when i'm in my beat the blues mission...heeeeeeee long story ;) shhhhhhhh

I went to Palm Square's Hush Puppies after that embarrassing (yeahh confession confession!!!) moments which they gave me the wrong sizes for each one of the shoe i newly bought (well this happened long time ago!...THANK GOD!) When i think back it's really embarassing...one thing about me, my temper goes up from 0 to 100 less than a second when i'm hungry plus where i have to deal with ignorant people....anyway...NEXT! :P

I'm so blessed that i get to see my brother, Andre...even if it's not even the festives season, which i really miss! Well, he's looking like a dugong like me, but at least he's still diligently trained himself at the gym once he's free from all the work. Where i on the other hand, still trying to figure out about where or which gym should i enroll!

Arghhhhhh..... That 5 K bet is really haunting me, really! Imagine this, by June 2011....i should be as trimmed as before and beat my cousin aka uncle to win that 5 K cash! Dang otherwise, i will have to fork out 5 K in return to pay him.....IF i lose!!!!

Having my own Kopitiam didnt help either....ohh i forgot to mention about my brief condo inspection earlier on at Puteri Damai Condo....well, I LOVE IT! But it's too pricey, way beyond my budget.... for a 4 bedroom condo with more than 2500 sq feet will cost me about more or less 1 MILLION! And that's in ringgit...sighhhhh well we'll see how it goes.....I really love staying in my rented house now, it's just that it's not for sale and i think it's about time for me to have my own house after all these years.....paying rentals each month is really SAYANG when i think about it....but for the time being, i really do love my neighbours and my landlord, they truely are really nice people....how i wish this houe that i'm staying is for sale.....

Well i'm gonna hit the sack soon ;) or else my mom will scream again if she sees me with my beloved laptop at this hour! Just for your info...it's 3.49am from where i am at the moment.... and yeah i love my new LONGINES!!!!!! Thanks daddy!!! HUGSSSSS! I really miss you ...... huuhuuu

Sweet dreamsssssssssssss MWAHHHHHHHH!

*GONE! :p

Yours Truly,
Baby Matahari

No comments: