Saturday, February 13, 2010

The One with St. Valentine's Day

I guess...everybody's looking forward to 14th February every year...ehemmmm ...so do I ;)

A day dedicated specially to celebrate love and affection between intimate companions, where it causes sensations causing the price of flowers in the market all over the world, UP!


I blog today because, i saw one of my very long time ex schoolmate (fondly known as Abang Cas) wrote on his status about how he felt about the upcoming Valentine's Day....where he will formally propose to his sweetheart (fondly known as kakak ipar..sister in law..that's my soon to be sister in law!!!) back at his home town....on Valentine's Day!

When i read about it...it took me back straight down memory lane! Where once i was engaged myself ;) I know how that must have felt for this first timer, when it comes to signing the engagement paper! HAAAAAAAA Nervous, shy, sweaty palms, even the ink of that pen.. the moment you wanna penned down your signature seems taking it's sweet time....sighhhh ohh boy...i think i just had a slight blush on my cheeks...bahahaaaaa! Now i know exactly why they have this term.."Blushing Bride"....now now, calm down horsey...heeeee :p

At the same time, a close friend just launched his bridal boutique! What a month! A month filled with activities related to celebrating life and love! I always had this thing about february (different but...ah well.....) ok imagine this...say that you celebrate valentine's Day or got hitched on the month of february....first night, honeymoon etc..etc....wouldn't your baby be born on November? Which is exactly 9 months after february? ;) Are you with me now? heheeeeeeeee.....scorpion babies are actually made out of LOVE!

When i look back at myself....i'm born in the month of May, that means that i was "in the oven" somewhere near Independence Day! So i was made out of INDEPENCE and also during celebration day! YAYYYYYYYYYYY =) (P.S.GOOD THINKING MOM & DAD ;) )heheeeeee...i guessed they make the best of their Independence day holiday heheeeeeeeee.....YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Anyway....i am really in the mood of celebrating all the lovey dovey feeling in me, which i was told that i should be expecting a bouquet of flowers by today and that's the february 13th, because i guessed all the florist in town will be closing their shop on the 14th because of a double celebration!

GONG XI FAT CHAI!!! TUNG TUNG CHA!!!!

So if i get my bouquet pictures, it'll definately be on this blog!!! So just wait and see ;) shall we...heheeeeeeeee.....and i bet it will be signed, from prince charming....CHING!!!!!!

Well, this particular cinderella is really nervous now! So to all the cinderella and prince charming out there...let us always remember the best things about love....everyday, celebrate it while we're still breathing and alive, let our days be filled with love and joy that will last until generations to follow....

I'll leave you guys with Mr Eric Benet & Miss Tamia ;) Sweet dreams, Love!!! Mwahhhhhhh

Yours truly,
Baby Matahari

Eric Benet & Tamia ~ Spend My Life With You

No comments: