Saturday, March 27, 2010

25th March 2010 - Where I Choose To Be My Inner Light!

As i promised myself a lot of thing in life, one thing that will never ever be compromised will be being the truth, nothing but the truth. I posted this status on my profile earlier this morning "Princess : Being wise is 2 use all d'EXPERIENCE & LESSON LEARNED from d'past, NOT D'HURTFUL PART OF IT 2 make any decision required in d'PRESENT time & D'FUTURE, WAKE UP.. see things wit an open mind. Life is beautiful if YOU WANT IT TO BE BEAUTIFUL, anything lesser than tht is NOT ACCEPTABLE. I choose to b happy for as long as i'm alive! If you hv problem wit that, then i'm not d'right person for U =) " Simple and very easy to understand.

I see people jumping from one relationship to another, and by that...it includes me. I try to understand every mechanism of the whole situation.....finally i understand it! They try to seek something to replace the empty feeling and trying to find an easy fix for being miserable or the feeling of loneliness (altho some of them are already married, and when the other half didn't seem to understand them) they seek shelter somewhere. Period.

Wether or not this explanation suits you, it's immaterial...because this is what i understood from the whole experience. Rather than solving the issue, some decides to "swept the dirt under carpet" and opt for a feel good factor. Leaving things hanging will never solve the real problem. After a while after they realised that actually the root of all the problem was actually a thing called, tender loving care....it's too late to undo the damaged caused by self indulgence or selfishness. Then all hell break loose!

Tender loving care doesn't mean that someone have to be there to dine or wine or even care for you to make you feel special...you need to do the ground work yourself. Find out what makes you happy, be it as small as feeling contend with looking at the early sunrise, or taking photos that makes you see life from others persfective and feel, this is what matters....or even seing a smile from a homeless person by the road side after you hand them $ 1. The bigger picture of life rather than the small petty stuff....which is not worth to even giving it a second thought! Now that is what i called happiness. The things that makes you feel, this is what i'm here for, my purpose in life!

From where i'm typing all these, i'm very very content with who i am, what i have and how i see life. Nothing in this world will make change my mind about this...as i have no regrets from now. To live is to enjoy every second of what happen to you, be it happy or sad...if it's sad that makes you feel uneasy..remember this, there's a lesson to be learned thru it and it's supposed to make you wiser...to understand life in a deeper level than what you already know. I would like to lable it as "An enhancement Course" which nobody will excape!

Today I'm wiser and stronger than what i'm used to be...."Vive bene, spesso l'amore, di risata molto" in italian means "Live well, love much, laugh often" and I intend to keep my Matahari's nom de plume with me for the rest of my life....NOTHING LESS THAN TO SHINE SO BRIGHT until you even forgotten that every 6pm on wards till 5.30am you were actually lived or were in the dark....To SHINE where I belonged!

Raised your glass and repeat after me ;) May there'll be light where ever you go and may there'll be inner happiness to those who seek for one if they are willing to change for the better....AMEN

2 comments:

LaViaP said...

yeap. true. don't worry. just slow down and enjoy what you have, surrounded by loving friends. who knows, the thing you chase after will catch up to you. no?

From D'Gurl Herself said...

I think for now, i'm better alone...or maybe will start being a hunter again...BACK ON THE DRIVER SEAT ;) please fasten ur seat belt you're in for a roller coaster ride!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE