Monday, March 22, 2010

The One With Annoying Issues..

As i was progressing into this new journey in my life at the moment...i noticed there's still old issues that i havent properly handle...



Emotionally Fragile, was the term some of my closest friends labelled me. Hmmm...when i think about it, i do have my ups and downs moment in life, be it work, relationship etc...everyone does....but it's unfair for me since i never labelled them that way, as i believe all of us do have our "Emotionally Fragile" moments.

Maybe it's a pure expression to some when they can't seem to find the perfect word for it...but it's ok i'm gonna leave it as it is...when the time comes...i'll let them see how to deal with the "Emotionally Fragile" temrs..for now i have a mission to do with the annoying term.

Earlier on, i was the joint where most of the spare time i have i hang out there with my closest friends. I was with Uncle B discussing over a few issues of him and his beliefs and mostly about life, especially our favourite topic of the day : we are we at the moment issue.

He made a few good comments about where i am at this moment and he's right about it. I'm actually still on rebound stage where i suddenly feels....suffocated of my current condition. I just got out of a long term relationship recently and already put one foot in a new one. But the difference this time is....i'm gonna take it slow...no more hasty decisions....i promise myself...i'll make whatever decision to make when i feel it's the right thing to do. I'm not gonna let other people run my life this time. Sink or swim it's gonna be my boat all the way, i feel much more alive when i'm the captain of the ship.

So to those who doesn't wanna be my crew....feel free to evacuate the seat as you're in for a roller coaster ride! First i have to make sure my shops, that's my babies now grow slowly and steady to the direction that i've set my eyes at. I build it from scratch and like i said, sink or swim....it's all up to me. Relationship wise? I like what i see so far....i just wish he could be more open about himself, so that i can also go in with my eyes open so to speak....Nothing in this world that is so frightening, except afraid to try or make the first step....and that i intend to make the best of every first step i make, and you my dearest friends and readers will be my mirrors as i am yours.... :) Sweet dreams all.....i'm gonna recharged my "life battery" for tomorrow for every baby steps and first step i make....and God please guide me to always stay on the right track....as i have a purpose to live for and it's worth to die for....

2 comments:

LaViaP said...

he need to shine rather than blend in? nah, that's for me. he need to find his own way that have his signature all over.

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Now that's what i called, The Captain of your own boat! HUGSSSSS Sink or Swim, is You all the way...nothing to do with being selfish or arrogant or even self centered... You have to be happy with who and what you are before you try to make someone else happy, correct? Once you're sure of yourself...NOTHING can shake you! This apply to all of us...everybody who reads this blog :) Including me, it's right on time :)