Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The One With Over Indulgence!

Ahhhh....finally a time to sit back and blog ;)

Well, after that very dissapointing Harvest Queen result...(i'm not one of the judges..so don't look at me :p !) I was actually away for the first time in years....away from Kota Kinabalu during Kaamatan day.


I was in KL from the 29th of May till the 3rd of June....but i was sick all the way..up to a point even lost my voice to sore throat! Yeah it was SALES SALES SALES all the way in KL but i was SICK SICK SICK all the time!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!


Luckily, Gucci was having BIG SALES that time :D!!! So that put my spirit high again....tho i didnt find the supposedly Dream Gucci Bag....i managed to get me my very own white Gucci bag and purse for a very good deal YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!


And here's she heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D !!!





I totally forgotten to mentioned Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, where i stayed for the past 5 nights....new hotel i must say, but really nice place to be, where Pavillion is only less than 5 minutes walk ;) heeeeeee! (sorry about the picture guys....donno what happen to it....sighhhh....anyway)

As you can see, i upgraded my so called 'stone aged phone' to BB...guess which one is mine? heheeeee......the other one belonged to Miss Big B!!!

Anyway, all the shopping this month doesn't make me feel as good as i wanted...because uncle B was right about one thing that, no matter how...."if it rains...it's me who's gonna get the impact" and he was darned right about it....

In my heart now, i wish that i can do something about it....question: can't i at least enjoy this moment without feeling guilty? Don't i deserved to spend a tiny amount of time and money to make myself happy? I just need a break...can't i just indulged in something that i know i always dreamed off all these while but never got a chance to do it...because i was busy doing things for the benefit of others?

No, today i'm not gonna feel guilty for something that i deserve....I deserves all these after what i do for others....i'm not asking for sympathy vote nor do i want to feel bad because i spend the money that others dream of saving....I DESERVE THIS FOR ME!!!! I'm sorry if others didn't get a chance to do it....while i still can, i'm gonna spend what i want, while i still can. And i feel good about it!!! DAMN GOOD!!! Not bragging about it...just simply sharing about what makes me feel good....that's all.....

And for the record, I'm thankful that you're always reminding me about what the future's gonna be for me, on how it'll look like IF i screw it up....AGAIN....but this time, i'm gonna stop worrying about it and plan things my way....because at the end of it...it's me who's gonna alter my destiny, trust me...i won't repeat the same mistake others did....or what i did in the past......i know what i want and WIN OR LOSE i hold the key to my destiny....no one else....PERIOD!

Happy Belated birthday, me...i'm all grown up now, wiser....and i'll do the best i can to be the best version of me!











4 comments:

Dora A-Erb said...

Happy belated Birthday, my dear. Glad you got yourself a very nice handbag... love it :))

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Thank You Sis Dora! HUGSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

handphone kakak blackberry ka wah berapa harga mesti 3000 kan?

From D'Gurl Herself said...

ishhh ndak juga bah, i'm very kedekut when it comes to spending my money..i bargained hard! bahahhaaa....i always go to places i know i can bargain..therefore i got it cheaper than others heheee smart kan ;) indak sampai pun rm2000 bah others pun won't believe :D