Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The One with Self Taught

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."

Well ladies and gentlemen... i am for one, a firm believer on this. I'd rather be cast out from a group for being myself than tagged along but feel unhappy and feel miserable about something which easily can be avoided.

Yes, i talk a lot and Yes, i think too much. I can't be lesser than what or who i already am. A Snob? Never was... but highly opinionated, Yes! I am still learning and will always seek something new to learn and to explore and these are those things that kept me going.

Every corner or every bump kept reminding me where i stand and kept reminding me how far i have been in life...still, i constantly kept it to myself that, i'm here temporarily and i try my very best to keep it real. Regardless of what others said.

If some of you who's not very open, you might think that i'm very defensive, all i can say is Yes and No...it's actually depending on the situation, like i mentioned earlier...highly opinionated hehe...I like to argue on both side, pros and cons....and because i said earlier too...i'm learning and always be a learner...in life.

I like a lot of things in life, music, paintings, books, everything that life can offer...but most of all...i like observing people, the eyes, the walk, the gestures...everything about human being fasinates me. Human being are like puzzles....if you know the base of the puzzles...99 percent of the puzzle board is solved! Only if the puzzle board comes with a twist ....if you know what i mean..hehe

Today, i feel happy for doing some good deed to a close friend of mine, actually she's doing me a favour with my work related issues...i really want to see her happy. If it means that transforming her looks and giving her new hope everytime, then be it.

For once, i wanna see her smile again, because she have been wearing black for most of her life. And i really wanna her to find that Great Love that she's been looking for all these while.

A simple girl with a complicated life story.....Lord, please grant me this wish that i can make a difference in others, to be able to lead them when they are in darkness and to bring light in their lives and still live a happy life. Amen. Sweet dreams all...HUGSSSSS

Yours truly, Matahari

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a great kakak!

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Thanks sweetie :)