Sunday, June 27, 2010

The One with Total Serenity...

After been sick most of the time these past few months, i come to one conclusion that i really need a break..physically and mentally from all my surroundings. That includes my close circle of friends, well the happy ones though...

I think i spent more than a thousand ringgit on medication alone recently, my mind been working over time and my concern is .... i have only me to depend upon if anything were to happen.

To some of close friends, i'm sorry i won't be able to attend to you while you're in a total darkness at the moment....I need to sort out a few missing details in my life. If only you guys can have an insight of what's happening in my brain right now.

1001 things but don't know where to start. This time i'm writing in to just update on what's happening, for sure...i'm ok. Just need to rest from all the huuhaa...No heart break this time..more on where to head, next!

Was on the phone with che che nong for about an hour earlier....and the dark cloud seems lesser now and typing a few sentence in my blog now seems much easier than earlier this morning....

My mood now sounds more like this coming video by Maxim....so i bid you all sweet dreams and happy listening... :)

Maxim ~ Somewhere in Time



Yours truly, Matahari

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i finally found someone kakak, i miss kakak...

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Aww....sweet dear...bah jangan lupa pesan kakak ah, hormati la dia seperti mana kamu mahu dihormati, dan jagala dirimu seperti mana kamu menjaga dia :) I'm happy for you sweetheart HUGSSSSSS