Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A New Chapter

I was in the mid of writing my earlier other post about my mom's surprised birthday gathering, when it hit me....someone that meant so much to me betrayed me...

Right now, i'm gathering the last piece of my strength and moving on....how do i feel? Honestly, empty, blank, a lot of questions hanging, devastated, betrayed and heartborken......When i met him, i thought i finally found happiness...even if it means that i have to be on the second best bench....

Well..not anymore! I realised today, I'm born a winner...so being second best will be totally out of the picture...because once you're born a princess, no matter what, you remained a Princess!

And an engineer friend told me about a status on one of my new friend's FB...that says, "The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have " ...very wise and suddenly i find myself with a new confidence level again!!!!

When i asked my best friend, Suzie..."what am i gonna do with my life now..." she diligently and fearlessly kept kicking my spirit high!!! THANK YOU hun, you have no idea what you just did....HUGSSSS! I feel better..much better and beginning to see the light at the end of my dark tunnel....

She makes me realised that i actually alrealdy have a baby...infact two baby!!! How can i ever forgotten about that!!! I've been soo selfish and so disorganized lately...but luckily i'm back on track!!! Success and successful will be mine....and mine alone!! You just watch!!!

2 comments:

LaViaP said...

that's the spirit. should take care your baby more, while i'm working hard on my babies hehehehe

Jenie Fidelis said...

Yayyy ..! That's the spirit hun! You go girl! =)