Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wedding Song Collection : Lea Salonga ~ Two Words, I Do

AHA!! You guys must be wondering...what's with the wedding song? ( DANG! )heeeee.....

Well, actually... I'm asking myself the same question too =) hmm....maybe it's one of my "defense mechanism" moments....or maybe because i had a very rough massage the day before resulting blue black marks on several spot of my body .....

Well main important thing is...i found another wedding song (BREATHTAKING....if you ask me ;) ) You have no idea how this makes me feel, seriously!!

I'm actually living in my own world now....just imagine this..everywhere i go, all i can hear is my wedding song heeeeee........i know ;)... I'm just tired of feeling betrayed, brokenhearted, cheated...and what could be more perfect than listening to wedding songs, sleeping with wedding songs, taking shower with wedding songs, eating & drinking with wedding songs, on internet with wedding songs playing on REPEAT on my headphone heeeeeeee

Kinda extreme? Yeah ..I do =) (see what i mean...bahahahhaa)

Well, let me tell you what this song (that i'm about to post) makes me feel....i feel like I'm on air the first time i discovered it..which was just now! I wasn't even looking for a wedding song ( I swear!!!)when i was on You Tube earlier. I accidently clicked on it, while surfing!!! Was actually looking fo another song from Lea Salonga...then BOOM!

Hmm...if anyone of you ever watched "Serendipity", a movie by John Cusack & Kate Beckinsale...what just happened just now will be referred to as a SIGN! hmmmm....(wondering, what could it be....)

Earlier yesterday, I was at my kopitiam and Mr G and Big B dropped by...after Big B left for make up session with DD on the first floor....Mr G & me were talking about soulmates and etc....because i was asking him, How could you guys stayed together in one apartment after the break-up?

For me, it's kinda sad because it started so beautifully and it ended just like that....well whatever it was, i do hope they still remained as good friends.....i was kinda sad..because Big B had once mentioned to me that if she ever get married, her wedding theme song will be "You are the sunshine of my life" by Stevie Wonder. Deep down...i'll still pray for a miracle to happen with these two....

Last nite, i was with my other best friend, "Mem" as refered to ...singing our heart out heeeee...at one of the karaoke....well apart from being a part time psycologist, i'm a part time entertainer ( ONLY behind DOORS!!! Karaoke room!!! ) because if i do perform on stage, none of you guys will buy my cds heeeeeeeeeee.....those people who knows me understand this...very well ;) heeeeeee

Well "Mem" recently came over to my house for one of our session...reminising about the past relationships...and i felt her pain about letting go of the past...it's not easy. Meanwhile, on her condition she just have to...Moving on for this time is a wise decision to make..."Never be sad for what was over, just be glad that it was once yours..." hugsss.....i heart goes out to you sweetheart, i feel you....

At the same time, i feel like things around me have this so called "letting go the past" theme...just like Lea Salonga's song's lyics...


In a while, in a word,
Every moment now returns.
For a while, seen or heard,
How each memory softly burns.
Facing you who brings me new tomorrows,
I thank God for yesterdays,
How they led me to this very hour,
How they led me to this place...

Every touch, every smile,
You have given me in care.
Keep in heart, always I'll,
Now be treasuring everywhere.
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I hold each moment true?
No trace of sadness,
Always with gladness...
'I DO...'

(instrumental)

Now a song that speaks of now and ever,
Beckons me to someone new,
Unexpected, unexplored, unseen,
Filled with promise coming through.
In a while, in a word,
You and I forever chained,
Love so clear, never blurred,
Has me feeling wondrous, strange,
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I face each moment true?
No trace of sadness, always with gladness,
'I DO...'

Never with sadness...
Always with gladness...
'I...DO....'


So here is my other wedding song ladies & gentlemen...i give you Mrs Lea Salonga-Thien...Two Words, I do ;)




For this moment....I'm truly happy, you have no idea...."never with sadness, always with gladness, I do"

Have a beautiful day today people...today mine is definately gonna be a beautiful and wonderful one ;)

Yours Truly,
Matahari

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi do you have a copy of this instrumental song? Can you share it with me? Hehehe thank you and nice blog btw

Anonymous said...

btw my email is curiousboutpink@hotmail.com

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Hello Curiousboutpink@hotmail.com,
I just saw your comment today :)I don't have the song copy though, most of the song i posted here i found it on YouTube. Probably you can find those link which you can convert YouTube video to mp3. Oh and thank you for visiting my blog, i really appreciate it ;) hugsss

Unknown said...

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.
Wedding Songs