Friday, July 31, 2009

Whatever it is...

Life goes on!

I'd totally forgotten about how motivated i can be when times of trouble...hmmm, it amazes me how problem can be a good motivation to excel in life.

To date, i survived a "string" of bad relationship, i'm no longer shy about expressing my feelings, I found a few new muse, I'm in love again with my ole cameras & my ole handycam, i realised that i actually owned more than 500 books (mostly, motivational books!) and more than 1000 cds, vcds & dvds! And altho i'm not really an excellent singer but i SING baby! Heeeeeeeeeeee

Dang, for the very first time in my life, i can sing CREEP, LIVE! Not only that, I wear what i want, i talk to whomever i feel like talking to without the fear of being judged!

Nursing a heartache seems to be the trend in the past now for me..heeeeeee....if people ask me now adays, what i do to over come it? I'll say, Life goes on! We will be a victim if we think we are a victim.....So stop all the self pity and just get on with life and stop feeling sorry for yourself!

Life's not gonna change with a swish of a magic wand! You need to make it right again and you need to have a plan for it. You can call it a back up plan or plan B, whatever it is you've got to do something....not just freeze your ass and cry!

AT this moment, i have a braided hair like a 5 years old Kindergarten girl with flowers (plastic that is heeeeeeeeee...) and i feel damn good about myself! I weigh about 5 kg lesser than what i used to be and the thought of having that 5 K in my hand ( a cousin of mine and me had a bet, whom ever lose weight first... he/she will win 5 K! heeeeeeeeee) And i'm soooo gonna win that!!! Another 30 kgs to go!!! YES!

Ok...before i motivate the whole world, i better go to sleep or else, i'll end up going for KFC for refuelling my metabolism because of lack of sleep! SWEET DREAMS WORLD!!! I'm almost there!!!! Here i come!!!!


Yours truly,
Matahari =)

2 comments:

LaViaP said...

kau la juga bikin sya ada courage pigi nyanyi d karaoke HAHAHAHAHA

From D'Gurl Herself said...

they say hun ;) that's what friends are for heeeeeeeee......nanti kita mo sambung itu karaoke session tu...it's been a long time heeeeeeeee :p