Friday, November 6, 2009

The One with a lot of Dancing!

Last night, I had a blast!!!

Earlier on, i was at the nearest club with my cousin, Kakak Belle and my new found friend, Eve...karaokeing ;) yup...... with my husky flu voice....which i'm proud of, Hell YEAH!!!

Soon after, me and MA'AM switched club ;) meeting up with Uncle Boi, Sharki's Owner and Mr Sexy Head heeeeeeeeeeeeee......oh and the b'day boy!!! I had a blast dancing!!! And thanks to Mr DJ ;) he makes sure i was fully entertained!!! To the 80's!!! I was 100 percent sober and i had the best come back dancing my heart out!!! I missed clubbing till the wee hour!!!

All i can say, The Angel brought me there...to make sure i have my feet firmly on the ground....and to make sure, i'm happy and to keep my spirit high...as always.... I was not build to break!!!!

2 comments:

Jenie Fidelis said...

That's the spirit! =)

babyM said...

;) heeeee thanks hun MWAHHHHHH!