Sunday, November 15, 2009

The One Where....SKYPE failed me boo hoo...

Lucky enuf, Mr Mcknight sings beautifully......




I almost curse SKYPE for not being able to do video call with a new friend today, DM....shhh if u're reading this ;) heeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah i do sound like "Etta James" at 2 am on yahoo ;) anyway....i count all my blessing today ....for god to have sent me staffs who loves me unconditionally....for putting up with me during my unforgettable mood swing moments....and for a loyal business partner , who stick with me thru thick and thin......and for daddy, who without failed calling me beating all odds just for me to hear his voice over the other line....and for my mom..who despites my moody hello each morning.....thank you for keeping up with me....

I'm not a good daughter nor friend....but i love all those people surrounds me, in my own way....and because there can never be another me.....VAIN? Yes I am.... =)

No comments: