Friday, November 27, 2009

The One with My Sister & My Buddy....

Yesterday (26th November 2009), was really a day full packed with errands... nothing to do with complaining here dudes & dudettes (hehe..) i'm glad knowing that finally i realised how good was my ENERGY yesterday! if i were to compare between eveready battery with titanium battery, i should say....Titanium PLUS PLUS battery!

My day started with waking up from my 3 hours beauty sleep! I slept at 2.30am and woke up at 5.30am, then shower, then get ready for my kopitiam at 6.10am and then taking orders from our loyal early bird customers, then off i go sending my cook's passport to the agent for visa renewal, then off to TM Point Tg. Aru to pay my bills, then off buying some vege and fish supplies for the kopitiam, then an appointment with my car insurance agent for my car insurance renewal & road tax renewal, well that's in the morning till afternoon ;)

Afternoon till evening, i've got to handle customers coming into my kopitiam...i've got to say this...yesterday was PACKED! On top of that i've got to be a psycologist to my customer cum new friend, DM ;) , then pay salary to my staffs, till closing i was seriously hungry and sent my mom and my cook back to the house, to take shower and go for dinner at Annex then yeah i did got the chance to sing a few of my favourite songs yesterday! BONUS!

Right after dinner, i did sent DM back to her house in Ketiau and i had the time to check out DM's place....on the way back, i saw at least 5 cars involved in a really bad accident! Just about the junction out from my kopitiam area.....scary! About the same time, my sister called me and asked me to join her in Junction for drink! Well i smelled something fishy already! Normally i called, but ok for the sake of finding out.....i went ;)

True enough, i became her psycologist again... the second time playing psycologist yesterday! But to my relief, she decided dumping her RUSTY BF for GOOD this time! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Hmm...well to make it short, she was pissed drunk and so was her designated driver! Lucky i was there.... i know this is it this time, she's not turning back and i understood what she's going thru last nite....been there, done it! I'm just glad she came out in time, just in time! HUGSSSSSS

Well as a good psycologist, i decided to make something memorable out of it last nite (always an opportunist ;) )....and decided to drive semi-naked (heeeeee....well still with BRA on :p ) at least something for her to laugh about in the future =) but my fame moments was cut in short because she asked us to stop by the road side, for her to puke! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.......bahahahaaaaa, reminds me of my "sober days"! I think we went to the nearest coffeeshop for some hot soup before heading home at 3 am! Greeted by mom at the main door! Oooooppss.....

The soonest my sister, says hello... she blacked out! Well too much Long island and puking is bad for you...lesson of the day ;)... the one with my buddy will be posted on the next post....

No comments: