Sunday, November 29, 2009

The One with My Buddy....

This is the one that really breaks my heart....



A couple of days before, i heard from my other friend that my engineer buddy was having a difficulty... lets just say mishap...MAJOR! Until today, i can't stop thinking about it. Words cannot describe how he must have been feeling during this time..even while thinking about what to write... to put things into less painful for others to read, i just couldn't imagine.... how things must have been for him..and how tough for him to face all this...



If you're reading hun, my heart goes out to you....HUGSSSS!



I'm supposed to be doing my packing for my MIA trip tomorrow but i just couldn't put my brain to rest, i kept thinking about how life wouldn't be the same for him and his family after what happened.



This buddy of mine survived a lot of things in life, including the death of someone very dear to him before. Altho that was about 3 years ago but still... it's new to me....because my dad past away 13 years ago but still, i do missed and think about him every now and then...and now...my buddy might be losing 3 important direct family members....i just cannot imagine.....


And it's official, he lost a mother, 2 younger sister, a brother in law, a grandmother, aunties and the list continues....


I just came back from the usual MIA trip and everyday without failed, i kept praying hoping that one BIG miracle will happen but it didn't... i guessed someone up there loved them more...so all i could do is kept every newspaper for each day i was away and maybe set a date one day after posting this post and maybe offer him some word of comfort.


All i see so far, he kept going strong facing it all with his head up high.... BRAVO HUN! I salute YOU! It takes a lot of courage to be where you are at this moment....you always have my shoulder to cry on, that's for sure!

With this, i bid you all adieu...it's 2.34am and i have to wake up to go to my small kopitiam at 6am... May God be with those who lost their loved ones...and grant those who is looking for something to hang on to a great shoulder or a great listener to ease their pain....i feel you, never ever be afraid, you're not alone.... HUGSSSSS


No comments: