Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I Just Don't Know Why....

At this very moment, i'm sitting at my desk on the first floor, The Salon....

This morning it seems a little odd, because i lost my temper to one of my staff and i almost destroy the whole kitchen.... I hate it when i suddenly have the urge of simply destroying something...and what makes it worse, it makes me feel much more superior when i do that and soonest when everything is over, it left me feeling worse...

The thing about being angry, i wish i could just turn back the clock, and undo the temper and damages i've thrown and done to others...but i can't, and with that i have to live with it until i finally find my on / off button on this issue....

It started of with my staff coming late in the morning, then as usual..i guessed they are really testing my patience because for the past 3 days, this particular staff of mine has been dropping the same bloody spoon container. On purpose or not, that's besides the point...it happens right after i release them to do their duty after morning short brief. This morning i totally lost it! So i throw every spoon container within reach and every seat that was blocking my way....

I know, it's really bad....i think i had about enough of everything, and on top of that....the salon was open late, AGAIN!

Nothing to do with showing my superiority here, all i asked was for them to come ON time.... it's about that bloody thing called, PRINCIPLE!!! Or maybe some just plain stupid, enough said....

Today, i think i just wanna let them taste my side of the world....the beauty of being an owner, they can piss me off, be my guess..but at the end of the day, it's me who pay them =) Now...isn't life beautiful?

I'm just gonna wait till one of them open their mouth about the pay....and see who needs who? Shall we ;) nothing to do with revenge here..altho it sounds like one, i just want to make my point across...that, how does it felt to get the principle out of the picture and use one owns rule.... MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY, PERIOD!

No comments: