Sunday, December 13, 2009

The One With GaZillions of Question Marks

(This what i wrote earlier this morning....well actually few days ago...)


Today, well actually it was about around 3 am....i got to chat with this ( lets just call him, Mr Mark / MM, because of his prominant MARK! ) A guy, who all these while only exist in name ...where i finally managed to put a face to a name, FINALLY! Abang Mark...Welcome to the family!!! HUGSSSSSS


Related thru marriage, and NO .... he's not one of my CRUSH EPISODE case guys bahahaha...(Abg MM, incase you're reading this..GOOD MORNING or rather..GOOD AFTERNOON :p ...i know you're giggling there....and i know now why you were named THAT as your first name, bcos of your giggly-NESS bahahahaaaa) JOKE!!! Heeeeeeeeeee




Anyway, it was all started when i recovered my password for my other website profile...(hmmm... maybe god wanted to show me something, well it's just a thought!) and at the same time... me with my forever question marked brain which was triggered by another guy ( let's call this one, Rolls Royce...) ....





Well, i met Rolls Royce on the net, where he added me....being Irene ...i don't just brush people off because i don't know them...instead i asked myself, why does God wants me to crossed path with this person?



Then BINGO! I found out real soon that, Mark knew Royce from school time! Best Buddies! And found out about a whole lot of thing in just one chat...good for me, because i get to have an insight about who Royce really is. And personally, i find it interesting... not because i know a whole lot about Royce now (well...i suspected he was a "SPY" earlier...long story! Shhhhhh) but eversince my first chat with Royce, it's proven now that i was right about my theory regarding those children who grew up with their single parent.

Very interesting in a way that, for a fact ...no matter how good the single parent was to their kids, there will still be something missing in the child's mental development. Something that i can totally relate to my life! In a way... my understanding about why sometimes, people behave the way they are, simply because of the missing link or pieces which supossedly linked the entire picture or understanding about certain thing in life and they can't figure it out or can't find an answer to it, or even can't fit in the empty holes with certain things which other people think it's normal, but to these children it seems difficult... does this makes sense?

Why i'm interested to know about all these? Simply because it does help me a lot in my quest of understanding myself and others, better. Understanding certain pattern in human's behaviour developed as a wall in protecting them from getting seen as weak or hiding things that makes them feel not worthy of being heard of. I, for one am a real life example!

For now, i'm going to bed at 1 pm, (you heard me right! LOL) with a big smile knowing that i understand myself a little better now and at the same time knowing that i gained 3 friends from the whole process.... isn't life beautiful? =)

(Yawning...LOL)



Yours Truly,
BabyMatahari

No comments: