Saturday, December 26, 2009

The One with 10 Kilo of Sugar!

I'm still diligently trying to beat my christmas blues with all this backache and "down to the blues" mode, LOL! And like adding salt to my wound, at this very moment, rain start pouring on the second day of christmas.....singing " rain- rain go away, come again another dayy..."


Woke up about 10-ish earlier, i went to bed this morning at almost 7.30 am.... Thanks to the photographer and his brother, Qesh.... they entertained me, cracking all the "kedayan" jokes! Mannnnn LOL especially the one with "kuih KUMPIT" ...don't ask me, i'm a definately blur "sotong" (aka...i have no freaking idea...LOL) as you guys at the moment!


The young photographer ( as what he would like to be known as ;)... "chem", ngam ah :p heeeeeee) did a huge favour for me, where he drove all the way from Keningau to send me my 10 kilo sugar supply for my kopitiam stock ! This is what i don't understand, why does sugar have to be a controlled item? GEEZZ....


Anyway, he (the photographer) and Qesh came in at about almost midnight...so in a way santa did visit me, just this time....this particular santa is (well let me describe him to ya heeeeeeeeeee) beardless, young with black hair wearing all black (T-Shirt and pants) with "selipar jipun" (aka..flip flop! bahahaaaaaaa). Or maybe I can also sum them up as, Batman & Robin, because they're not only brothers, they were also partners in crime when it comes to clicking their weapon (aka..CANON CAMERA! Heeeeeeeeeeeeee)
Well lets just call them Batman & Robin, shall we? Lastnight B & R were both driving white shining Unicorn (aka....myvi & kancil heheeeeee) and both were wearing all black theme, where Robin was wearing short...well i guess Robin was still in the festive mode :p bahahaaaaaaaaa!


We had a swell 6 hours of catching up at my infamous balcony! All giggly most of the time, and boy oh boy...sometime i swear that i almost had an asthma attack from too much laughing! BAhahahaaaaaaaaaa...especially the one it "Enchem" and his famous "Kuih Kumpit" ! I promise to blog about this when i finally get hold of the picture on how on earth does "kuih kumpit" looks like, OK? BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!


Well I hope they do stay in KK because B & R and family were supposed to drive all the way to Simpang Mengayau (The Tip of Borneo, Kudat) for a family trip. Earlier on, it was like a deja vu, when i remembered myself explaining to Robin about the planetary retrogation (http://trsiyengar.tripod.com/srivaishnavam/id20.htmltripod.com/srivaishnavam/id20.html and some other website ...if you guys have time...) and the effect it had on human lives....suddenly, it strucked me that, i did the same thing to my engineer friend a couple of months before an unfortunate mishaps took place which involves most of his loved ones.....and it occured to me that this time, B & R's family were also going to the same affected area, and as if i'm preparing Robin for something big that might take place in his future life! Does this make sense?


I quickly told B & R to begged their parents to skip this trip, instead change their itinerary to somewhere closer to KK area, so that maybe.... if, the parents decided to go back to their hometown the same night, they won't have problem with feeling too tired to drive back!


So i seriously hope they'll change their parents mind about going to Simpang Mengayau just for this time....Please hear me Dear God....


So for now, let's just pray that even if they decide to go all the way to Kudat, their journey's gonna be a safe one....Amen...


Yours truly,
Baby Matahari


P.S. Here are some of the goodies i bought earlier in the name of Christmas spirit!!! LOL! Merriest 2nd Christmas Day, everyone! HO HO HO
Leather Wristlet

Camera Bag


Onyx Danggling Studded Earring

Latex with Silver Hook & Mixed Charmed Wristlet

Dark Blue Carry All Shoulder Bag
Ivory Sandal


Frangipani (Plumeria Flower) Hair Clips

Cotton Carry All Shoulder Bag 1
Cotton Carry All Shoulder Bag 2










No comments: