Friday, December 25, 2009

The One for Christmas....





Well well, Merriest Christmas and Happiest New Years to All!!!




I for one, sitting with a backache resulting to trying to juggle things... all at one time...serves me right! LOL And yeah, guess what i got myself for Christmas this year ;) ......


A sturdy stainless steel walking cane! <<<<<


Few days before that, i was busy stocking up all the fizzy drinks inside the kopitiam's fridge and by the 5th or the 6th case of coca cola i felt something was seriously off tune with my back....


The next day, i was at one of the cold storage in Damai, buying some bones stock for one of our signature dish in the kopitiam, and decided to just carry the box myself... since there's a lot of people waiting in line to pay their stuff....on the way to the parking, i almost fell down trying to balance my body and the box! Then i heard the sound...CRACK! LOL So the rest was history and that's me and my lovely walking cane guys! LOL










Rather refreshing actually, because i don't have to give anymore excuses about why i don't wanna go anywhere for christmas...especially the visiting part! LOL And at the same time, my mom finally left me alone in peace, on today's christmas morning YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY...no nagging about going to the church on Christmas morning! HOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY =)


Call me an Opportunist, one of my favourite middle name, if you ask me ;) heeeeeeeeee... but i do feel blue, blue as my font color today, because i was looking forward to go to the beach and capture as many picture i can for this year's christmas tho.... or maybe some impromptu barbeque moments with my staff....boohoo...well like they say, you lose some, you gained some eh ;)


Talking about chritmas, i remembered one favourite moment of mine during christmas morning....that was the first and last time i ever enjoyed going to morning mass....that was ages ago.....


Instead of going with my mom and my brother that time, i got to spend the whole morning mass with my dad, for the first time....my mom didnt have to wake me up in the morning and didn't have to force me to wear a dress and braid my hair! LOL
Everything was perfect that morning, where...i woke up really early and took my shower (those days no heater mind you ! LOL) wear my so called best dress, i still remember white and blue the one i wore for my 6th birthday party!!! Well those days everything was so basic, where you will only buy new dress if there's some extra money on your parents side ;) if the old dress still fits, then that's your dress for the next year....LOL


And as i remembered clearly, my dad was wearing his famous white bell bottomed with marron shirt and his black polished leather shoe and it was perfect, just me and my dad! I was very proper when we were at the church...sitting proudly as daddy's girl and waited patiently for time for my christmas present at the local TAMU (bazaar) at Tuaran....


Soonest the mass over, we went to the bazaar, and i immidiately saw my CHRISTMAS PRESENT! Hangging at one of those green tent. A miniature white church with music! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! LOL I still remember the music was Jinggle Bells and jinggly was I that very moment! Jumping up and down begging my dad for that small musical white church to be my christmas present!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =)

Ok after bargaining hard with the seller, I GOT MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!! Lord knows how proud i am at that moment, with my dad by my side and with my christmas present, i felt like a PRINCESS! HEEEEEEEEE.....


I was really happy and nothing in the world can make me sad that time. So after my dad bought few more items at the bazaar.... we headed home, by bus and crossing the hanging brigde at Lakang. Right at the moment, i said to God, "Thank you for giving me my best present EVER!" because a part of getting my little musical church, i get to spend some quality time with my dad and i felt like a little spoil princess....the best ever! It was my first going to town with my dad that year...after i didnt see him for about a year that time. He was always on operation with the field force unit.


Soonest we reached home, my brother got his Christmas present as well but was eyeing on my musical church at the same time! LOL So just to proved that my gut instinct was right, i left my musical church on the round dinner table and went to the toilet....and then came out to a torn church door (the musical church door was made out of colorful plastic, red and blue...) Just imagine that....and that i havent even show it to my mom what i got for christmas from my dad....


I was in tears, heart broken and very very blue...because 1. someone ruined my christmas present, 2. my mom's definately gonna blame my dad for buying a fragile gift for me (knowing that i was a rough kid ;) heeeee) 3. I'm definately gonna get punished for breaking my christmas present by my mom, 4. i can imagine my dad's dissapointment that i cannot be trusted with my new musical church... so i did the unthinkable, i hide my christmas present, and sat at a corner and cried my eyes out....LOL!


Luckily, some of our close relatives came for a visit.... then my mom totally forgotten to ask me about my present. Phew!!! But that special christmas, i had my eyes swollen from too much crying...well obviously...bahahaaaaaaa


Anyway, enough about my childhood christmas...How was yours? At the moment I'm all groovy listening to Chris Brown's version of This Christmas! He jazzed it up well baby =) singing ..." hang all the mistletoe....i'm gonna get to know you better this christmas.....and as we trimmed the tree............................A very special christmas...from meeeee...woahhhhhhh" heeeeeeeeeeeee =)


Lastnight, i sent smses to some of my very close friends, and one reply that really touched me was " Moi, I'm thankful that you been always there for me eventhough you have a special mission (she's talking about my MIA TRIP LOL!) . Without that, my past 1 year been the toughest of all, thanks and may you be blessed with lots of joy, health, wealth and most of all happiness that you most deserved.." boy oh boy.....it poured like rain! LOL


I finally realised that, i don't only want friends with whom i wanna grow old with...i want friends who needs me as i need them in my life. Like fresh air to me and vice versa!
Abg MARK, now you understand how cry baby i can be eh ;) bahahahaaaa I know you're reading somewhere LOL and i think i broke ROLLS ROYCE's record as a cry baby TOO!


Oh and also, another you out there... one of my favourite photographer, i know you're reading this, thanks for the lovely thoughts and the morning call sweetie....how's the keningau trip to simpang mengayau by the way? Don't forget my 10 kg of sugar ah :p I mean it! LOL!


So before i leave, here's Mr Brown singing This Christmas, may your christmas always be as meaningful one as mine and may you find peace, love, joy and happiness you all deserved....


Just to add some little notes in here, my happiness is when.... i see tears turns to a big smile! So, to make me happy, dearest beloved..... gather up all that whats left in your heart...the pieces of strength that you don't even realised you have and share it with all those who needed a little kick on the butt and then you know for sure, everytime you guys do that, you make me the proudest girl, to have a friend like you...Proud of knowing that.... what others called as a little encouragement would mean or do to others, especially those who really needs it...I'm proud to be your friend no matter who you are or what you do...or where you are...HUGSSSSS
Love Always, Irene Matahari Johan....



This Christmas ~ Chris Brown

2 comments:

LaViaP said...

wish you a fast recovery. last 2 year ago a sprain my back muscle while showering HAHAHAHA

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Mannn what a coincidence! I was in the same show almost 3 and a half years back! I can imagine the agony leh LOL... even if you wanna wear your underwear you'll think twice leh! Dang! Why God ...why...? bahahahaaaaa Thanks hun for the lovely thought HUGSSSS