Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The One with Mommy & Cake

Happy Birthday Mom!

Was with my family on the July, 5th... celebrating my mom's birthday. It was a small dinner with my brother, makcik, my mom, Mr Yazz, San- san and me. At first i wanted to do a barbeque dinner at home, but when i think of the smokey house plus the amount of works preparing for food and etc...nah forget it..hehee i know i'm a bad daughter, always have, always been!!!!

In a way, i'm glad because since the last big fall out with my mom...things have been progressing...in a good way that is, slowly i think she's strying to win me back...just on my part i'm a bit sceptical on what's the real reason behind all this being nice all of a sudden but....it's ok we'll see how it goes.

At this moment, i just wanna drop everything on my shoulder and take a long break from the shop....calm myself down, don't wanna think about anything except myself....for this time, i just wanna be selfish. I wanna make myself ready, really relax nothing what so ever can take this time....just for me.

i am constantly having headache and being sick lately...so i'll have to be in charge with my health this time, be it mentally or physically...i wanna live longer, happy, healthy and most of all living well...not for show to those "people" but for me.

For now, i just want to let things out from my chest that, there are some "people" i blocked from certain features on my facebook recently as i honestly think that no use of keeping them as my FB "friend's list" as it serve no purpose to me. I define purpose here as, seing their face on my FB list felt like a pain on my neck (yeah i'm a bit wiser now on choosing my choice of word....i should have make it a little more rude but that's not me.) Well to that lucky "people" you know who you are...

I wasn't on my FB mood recently after my favourite team lost, sighhh Argentina....what can i say....except, Gather all your strength ARGENTINA....until the next World Cup!!!

An ex boyfriend of a very close friend, blocked me off FB. I come to realised about it when i was about to reply his email in my FB inbox. Well just to be fair....I BLOCKED him too....so there, nice life to you, goodbye ;) This is what i mean by, "you're just a delete away" bahahaaaaaa....Welcome to my world !!!

I know, this is the mean side of me, but i actually don't care, see me or love me for who I am, not only when i'm being nice...this is reality and I'm not proud of what i did, but at least now you guys know that i'm NO SAINT. I do have my "evil moments"...and this is one of it......hah!

I would love to be nice all the time, but the one person i can't never dissapoint or lie to is me...to please me very simple....just be yourself, never ever try to be someone you're not. And i really hate fake people...i repeat, i hate fake people, those who always to please people but at the back....different story. That i can't never tolerate.

I guessed i come to a point where nothing else matter, except pleasing myself, my case that is. Just being grumpy lately..when things don't go my way. I really want a house but the owner refused to sign the sales and purchase agreement, so resulting to all these.....so lesson of the day, when things don't go Irene's way....stay far far away....BAHAHAHHAH...better still RUN!!!!

Hmm...the best relationship i have so far will be with myself, where if i do argue with myself...and after i calm down finally....i still managed to laugh at myself then later forgive myself and get on with things.....i don't know do i even bother blogging this all out? Self expression? well that's what this blog is all about...incase you miss the BIG TITLE....sigh....I'm bored guessed i'll better put on that bags of DVD i bought earlier this evening....maybe it'll do me good, before i spoiled someone else's mood :D hugsss people.....do as i say, but don't do what i do ok ;) MWAHHHHH!!!

Yours truly,
Matahari

No comments: