Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Car?

I'm running out of idea here, Not about what to write but i really miss my CAR!!

Eversince mummy hijacked my car, i'm left with on my two feet, and it's saturday! My supposedly designated driver has gone MIA again, probabbly snoring her heart out heee, i guessed that master feng shui was right about me...i'm a chariot, i decide where i go, not wait for others to show me the way nor to fetch me, tsk tsk tsk.....how true ;)

I guess a van will be on my chrismas list this year, for mummy NOT me, as i really love my car. I have been driving it for pheww...10 years now and still it's in excellent condition, fully paid :D

I remembered the time when i first saw it, man... it was love at first sight bahahaaaa....i couldn't sleep for few days, thinking about it...saying to myself, I MUST HAVE IT! NO MATTER WHAT!

Then after i couldn't bear it any longer, i took my ex fiance to the showroom and pointed it to him, THIS IS WHAT I WANT! No words can describe how bad i wanted that car that time. It was like we're destined to be together hehe...my "soulmate" bahahaaaa...seriously!

Have you guys ever felt this...where you couldn't sleep because of having ur mind preoccupied with missing someone, that's what happened ;) Call me crazy, that's how i felt about something or someone i really liked. Yeah, my infamous crush....remember the story i told you guys about my first crush with "Omar Sharif"? Something like that...

Weird eh? But that's just who i am, a ittle eccentric on the side ;) Ohh...i totally forgotten to thanked Big B and her mom for bringing me my favourite soft shell crab! Yayyyyyy...which reminds me, i have to go and reheat it in the oven...because i'm hungry now :) i'll see you guys tomorrow perhaps ;) and P.S. Miz Guzdur if you're reading this ( i know you do.... sneaky hehe) Bon Voyage for tomorrow ;) Sweet dreams :D


Yours truly,
Matahari

No comments: