Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My mind, for today ~ July, 21st 2010. Beautiful Day To All of You, Hugsss!!!

That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you have understood all your life, but in a whole new persfective. I finally woke up from my longest "sleep" recently, and begun to see my existence in the universe. I maybe choose a different approach or path in life that one can never imagine, but I do it out of the betterment of me and those who touched my life.

The thing about life is, you can only be your true self when there’s nothing else to lose. A constant reminder as i am a firm believer of where you have given your best shot at things and you are ready to face whatever consequenses that is coming your way. No regrets!

In the case of sink or swim, you only have one shot at things and there is no turning back. I was once that person about 7 years back....where i decided to burned my ship (so to speak..) and make a big jump. Little that i know, I will have to do the same thing after what i have sacrificed that day. Which brings us to, Nothing is more permanent than changes.

Every decision that you make, will bring other consequences. Which sometimes requires a lot of energy and time, in order to make another decision to either rectify what has been done or to move forward after that, and pick up what is left of oneself's.

What is it about decision that makes us act the way we do? Whatever in the past, mold our present way of thinking and shaped the Person we are destined to be in the future. That is exactly why i always mentioned that; Only I, hold the key to my destiny and only if I choose to be, not because others expect me to be.

Inspired, Yes, for today. Anyone can give up, it is the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.

Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose. It doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them.

For at the end of the day, i tell myself..."Irene, enough for today, go home and sleep, continue the rest tomorrow , for a cloudy mind won’t help you make any good decision".

My life is like a white canvas. My past, my presents and my future are colours on it that makes my existence comes to life.

MATAHARI to me, is not just as someone refers to it as Nom de Plume but, as a being that like the ray that shines and reach out to those who need warmth in their lives as I need the others, to make my DAY. I am doing my best to be the best version of myself and a good human being as i can. So guide me, be a my mirror as i am yours.

Yours truly,
Matahari.

“No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown”.

Joe Thomas ~ Heart Behind My Eyes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's too long

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Apa yg too long?