Monday, July 19, 2010

What a Good Sleep meant to me :)

Walla! To finally have a few good hours sleep after a cranky sleeping pattern, i woke up fresh!

I was driving my mum and myself to the market today, at about 4 am...thinking to myself when do i ever gonna have a normal life with my sleeping pattern this way? The minute everybody starts going out from their house to go to work, i for one go to bed. By the time they finished work, life just begin for me for the day.

Well to date, i managed to beat the sleeping pills part...but i wanna be able to sleep like anyone else for once in my life...it cost me my health and my life...when will this stop? Honestly, i don't know.

For once, i would like to go to bed at 9pm or maybe 10pm or maybe 11pm the latest and get a really good at least 5 hours sleep....everyday i woke up feeling sluggish and noticing the sign of aging is all over my face and body...i want to be normal. I really do.

I woke up just now having feeling a little disoriented, as my usual result of having "daymares" ( nightmares, but since it was this afternoon then i took the liberty to change it bahahaaa)....i just want to be normal like anybody else.

Well, i have to go to fetch my mo from the kopitiam in a while, i'll see u guys tonite...if i'm in my "vampire mode" again.... mwahhhh


Yours Truly,
Matahari

No comments: