Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Coincidence?

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake to watch you sleep, wait for the boy who kisses your forehead .."

hmm...i woke up today and jumped right infront of my laptop, signed in to facebook and WALLA! I found this (as jotted above, minus the cute flowery signs..hehe) on my favourite aunt's facebook profile :)

Coincidence? I don't know, but it was a nice coincidence tho ( P.S. Thank You Aunty, for i always believe...you're my LOVE GURU hehe..but seriously! HUGSSSSS)

Munching my favourite crackers, armed with my favourite yellow mug Morning cuppa ;) with Mr Benet singing his heart out (AGAIN! Yeah, on repeat MODE! ) I woke up about 9-ish and yeah it was the perfect sleep i ever had in a long time, even without laying next to me. Like i said, i feel safe...for now :) Altho, safe means having going to sleep at 5.30 am and woke up around 9-ish...but it was perfect, refreshing and i'm fully rejuvenated!

Oh, now i'm thinking about how do i make it to 2 important meet up on sunday? Where a friend of mine, will be back from Russia and coming over to the hair salon to do her hair and at the same time catching up with me on things and at the same time, my ex schoolmates are arranging a get together on the same day and i think about the same time? Plus my mom's leaving me without a wheel for attending my niece's wedding at the same day? HELP! I need a driver :(

Oh by the way, here's something for my lovely niece, BiBie...for having survived the lost of her beloved husband to cancer and for her new man on her side now...who loved her as she is, with her 4 adorable children and for being a man :) Proud of you sweetie :) " May your love for each other will grow stronger each and everyday, and may you'' be blessed with all the finest things in life. MWAHHHHH I'm soo happy for you Bibie :)

Love,
Aunty MATAHARI :)


All 4 One ~ Beautiful As You

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you dance my niece!I love you ...