Sunday, August 22, 2010

Turning Point

How should i begin this, hmmm..let me see, a turning point at last?

Well ok recently, on August 20th (i should say), marked as my new "birthday" as Princess of Light. Well to those who knows me, knows exactly what i'm talking about. I officially embraced the new me in a way, it changes everything and when i said every thing, i do mean, every single thing in my life.

I learned to let go a lot of thing that used to be a major thing in my life and to be honest, at this point of life, i really do feel like a 5 years old... who's trying to figure out a lot of what's happening around me. A curse? A blessing? Being an optimist i believe in looking at things as half glass full, instead of half emptied ones.

At the same time, i finally conquered one of my "what if" moments (the one normally that'll leave me feeling suffocated) Where i finally drive and just follow my heart and finally see that one special person. Without thinking about what'll happen next. Dissapointed? Nope, but he surpasses my expectation, he's more than what other refered to as more than meet the eye (i hope i use the correct expression here hehe)

P.S. I still have that picture perfect moment in my mind, a guy wearing a black t-shirt which was torn on the right sleeve of it, and dark blue tracksuit pants, wearing slippers (white and a little bluish straps and bluish lines on the circle outline of each slipper.) Hmmm... maybe not really a perfect attire for the first 'eye to eye" meet, but to me it was a perfect moment, where i could hear his voice (real life) without listening from the other end of my phone, on a bright daylight where i can see his every strands of greyish hair of his goatee on his "trying to be brave and cool" face. At this moment i'm giggling as i try to recall that one particular moment where, i don't have a single clue on what to say and end up, we sounded like fighting whenever we say something (well this is as per CheChe D, the witness that day! hehe)....

Well ok Dr Lurve used the term "kanyat-kanyat" as his way of expressing the moment, where i preferred to use the term, "lost in translation". Period. :) Not really a moment where people described as "walking on cloud nine" but it does make my heart skipped a beat and felt weak on both of my knees (hehe). All i can say now is, i became...restless and lord knows what else i felt at that particular moment...(blushing!) Dang! Why do i even bother explaining this today? Because it's been a while since i came across this feeling and i want to put it on my blog as my feel good factor, to remind me that, heck yeah i can still feel something after a series of serious broken hearted episode, so to speak.

When i was in that state, i can say all of the above episode "erased" from my "hardrive" memory, I guess for good this time, it's more than a crush huh ;) You tell me....(hehe) And after i finished this sentence, i'm going to post some songs video, then put my signature and post this entry. I'm going to enjoy every second of this!

SWV ~ Weak




Eric Benet ~ The Last Time




Brian McKnight ~ Another You



Joe ~ All That I Am









Teddy Pendergrass ~ When Somebody Loves You Back





Babyface ~ I Wanna Be Your Baby




Toni Braxton ~ I Want To Be Your Baby




Toni Braxton ~ There's No Me Without You




J.Holiday ~ Forever Ain't Enough




Keyshia Cole ft. Monica ~ Trust



Keyshia Cole ~ You Complete Me



Keyshia Cole ~ This Is Us



P.S. Millions more breath taking love song i wish i can put in here, but know this: of course You are not those others described as "Prince Charming" BUT You are my kind of guy, and to date...Omar Sharif will have to finally make way..because You are my missing piece. You Complete Me.







Yours Truly,
Matahari









No comments: