Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13th, 2009 (Today)

Aizat ~ Lagu Kita




I just woke up, and 1001 things need to be done to day. I'm trying to find my tempo here guys ;) heheeee :p

(on the other hand....)
I really need to blog this out, lately i can feel that a wonderful magical element surrounds me. I don't know why, who, where or when but i just feel it. Just imagine, it's like the air or wind surrounds you, you don't actually see it but you feel it. For the time being, I'm guessing that all the bad karma's vibe finally released from my system!


I feel anything is possible at this moment, a feeling that i myself cannot explain, it feels so right....(To be Continued)

2 comments:

LaViaP said...

that explained those books you just bought ;)

www.norifpaival.com

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Yup....thats why leh...I think i wanna go "into deep" this time hun....grab a chair ;) and fasten ur sit belt hehe