Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Close to Heaven

Color Me Badd ~ Close To Heaven





Mentally alert today, thanks to the “Old Flame” mode ;) hmmm…..sometimes, reminiscing is good…got a certain feel good factor there I must say…(weeehooooooo) especially if he’s dangerously good looking…hehe (blushing)
This explains the song above eh? hehe

Brotherhood Creed ~ Helluva





Imagine me dancing to this tune ;) hehe…. Yeah that’s exactly what I felt earlier!

Ok..before I go too far with my crush story ;) I’ve been this way long time ago (the crush thingy, but now >>>>)… if I see something I like, I’ll go all the way (TOOOT, well just recently) i just don’t want to have that “What If “ feeling. I can imagine when I’m 80..sitting by myself and thinking about all the “should have been naughty” moment but let it slipped away…no I won’t (back to reality hehe..thank God! :p )

I’m all smiling now, and it feels damn good..oh yeah bebe! I’m all smiling and dancing!!! Lets dance to this, Good life and Good Company!!! Salute!!!

Anyway, I’ve been naughty today. I did one of my favourite past time (those days), today!! I was online and guess what? I still pass for a 23 year old girl, ON CAM (hell yeah, definitely in denial again!!!! Well according to Mr Good looking!) HAHAA.

I almost fainted infront of my cam, while chatting to one very good looking guy from Egypt ( grrrr…hmm…hmm..hmm..hmm..hmm) when he sent me his live cam, Oh My God…he’s HOT!!! Met him while surfing on Tagged chatroom ( courtesy of MIZ BIGBOOBS! ;) , thanks hun) ;)

...before you guys go to bed tonight, here... i'll share with you one of my "Crush Song" those days, i leave you with, PM Dawn, enjoy ;)



PM Dawn ~ I'd Die Without You






Yours Truly,
Matahari =) Hehee












No comments: