Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Obsession 2 : KK Diamond Jewellery Exhibiton, STAR

I got a message from KKDC today, inviting me to go to their Jewellery Exhibition at Tanjung Room I, Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort. I was with Eve & Ted earlier, drinking Ice Kopi Susu "KAW", munching some banana fritters....ahhhh



I decided, why not? ;) So ..soonest "Makcik" locked all the shutter, we rush to STAR! Weeeeeeeee!!!! While driving, i can feel my heart beat....(this is pure adrenaline rush i must say!!!) And...WALLA!!! These are the evidence ;)





1.Citrine Pendant

In my mind (that time..hehee), i was imagining pairing this piece with my Citrine Ring, the price? (SIGHHHH) Don't ask! LOL




2.Diamond Sunflower Clipped Earring

I can't resist trying it on and it fits ...perfectly! (SIGHHHHH)




3. Diamond Flower Clipped Earring with matching ring - I tried both on too! Jenie loves this design ;) Simple eh? Which reminds me of Samantha Jones on "Sex and The City" ...heheee



i. ii.

4. Diamond Rings -

i.Dunno what u call it (heheee, white gold), but perfect to paired with your solitaire ring.

ii. X white gold ala Paloma Picasso piece...kinda rough, which i prefer Paloma's touch...ORIGINAL! HAHA!


iii. iv.
iii. Princess Cut (i think, heheee), this piece is about 58K as in RM 58,000.00 ! And that's after discount! (SIGHHHHHH)

iv. Pear Shaped with small diamonds...the picture's not that clear here..but in real life it's nice ;) so as the price!




5. Semi Precious Stones white gold ring (with small details, butterflies, clover & heart) I forgotten what the stone called, but so far...this is my favourite! Very Unique, sweet and fairy kinda ring...OWWWHHHHHH!!!



6. Classic Oval Sapphire and Diamond White Gold Ring, this reminds me of Aunty Maria.....




7. Classic Oval Aquamarine and Diamond White Gold Ring....DARN! Heheee....Lord knows....(SIGHHHHH)


Well... after all the "oohhhhh and sighs" (while trying all the above) I came home , empty handed! "Makcik" told me, "Sis, you're totally charmed by the ring!" (especially ring no.5)..hmmmm Mambo number 5 ! ;) I was like a little girl lost in a toy's store! :p
Well that trip reminded me that, i have to save more and spend less! hmm...ahh well, it's ok to treat yourself once in a while.... ( that's Matahari talking! BAHAHAH)
And if you're wondering...........YES .....i'm still on NAT KING COLE's MODE! Let me see, i think i have another number by Mr Cole ;) ...don't know whether you guys heard of it or not but it's definately ON REPEAT MODE right where i am ! ;)
P.S : Isn't it nice if i can ask him (The Object of My Affection) these......i give you again, Mr Nat King Cole (Gentleman's version)....and Doris Day (Lady's version)
Yours Truly,
Baby M


Nat King Cole ~ If I Give My Heart To You



Doris Day ~ If I Give My Heart To You







3 comments:

Jenie Fidelis said...

heart the princess cut ring.. *sigh* hehehe..

Christy Gwen said...

woah...how I wish if can I get those..frm someone..hahaha.. ker-ching!!

diamond rings said...

Hello Bloggers!!!It looks great.I also purchase diamond ring from diamondexotica.com.diamondexotica is a online GIA certified hub to get all latest designer diamond rings engagement rings,diamond bracelets and all wedding jewelery.