Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sountrack : La Mer (Movie: French Kiss)

I was sooo excited as i searched on YouTube, i found this soundtrack from a movie titled FRENCH KISS starring Kevin Klein and Meg Ryan which was one of my favourite movie in the 90's. I don't know what the title of the song means but i love it, Period!

One of those cute romantic comedy movie with a feel good after movie effect ;)

Enjoy!!
P.S : I didnt know Kevin Klein can sing! WOW!


Kevin Klein ~ La Mer





Yours Truly,
Baby Matahari

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh honey, i didn't know you had a blog.... now, we can visit2 ya.. ;)

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Hi Sis Jenn HUggsss!!!
Yeah its new leh after several attempt hehe...u know la me ;) I'll definately visit u Mwahhhh!!!

FIRKAL said...

hi sis..
la mer = laut
if i x silap la tu.
got blajar french ba me tp very the tidak cemerlang punya grade. hahaha..

Unknown said...

U don't know what "la mer" means?
Typisch Amerikanisch. Die haben keine Ahnung worum es gehts