Sunday, April 5, 2009

Repeat Repeat Repeat!!!

Today an "old flame" came for a visit to my shop...phew luckily i was still sleeping at home! Honestly, everytime i see him....he makes my heart skipped a beat! Haha...because after all these years, he's still looked really good! Guess he aged like wine ;) hmm....

Anyway, ehemm... i was browsing earlier on my favourite YouTube and found this..."Lately" by Jodeci, originally by Stevie Wonder. So divine... i can't get enough of it..REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT!!!!

And as those who knows me really well, museeq (music) is like oxygen to me, even without any mp3 player or car audio (yeah recently "hangkang"...which i need to find time to go and repair it!!! Darn!) i'll singing up to my lung! Bahahah!

So i'll leave you guys tonight with Jodeci singing "Lately", let me go to that "down memory lane" corner for a while and reminisce about my "old flame" and wish he's thinking about me too (OMG! I can't believe this, after all these while.....sighhhh) hehe..

Jodeci ~ Lately

Listen to that song....feel it...altho kinda mellow, but hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm...simply divine ;) Now this is what i called, singing from the heart! "Old flame" this one's for you....from the heart ;)

Yours Truly,

Irene

4 comments:

Dora A-Erb said...

Wow Sis... welcome to the blogging world. I saw you visiting my blog and terus I tangkap your bloggy address and here I am visiting... hehe. Now, where's your CBox sis... upload kamaa... so we can drop a line or two when we visit you.

LaViaP said...

old flame? who's that guy? la la la la la la la hehehe

www.norifpaival.com

Unknown said...

Where's your shop anyway?
Old Flame is like scar,you can get over it but you could never totally forget about it-Well not unless you manage to get an acute case of amnesia

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Sis Dora ~ ur wish came true ;) hehe

Pai ~ hehe (ticklish leh, butterfly in my tummy shhhh...) hehe

Mohd ~ Undul is that you? ;) hehe "Old Flame" to me more like now you see now you don't ;p Besides it's a feel good factor for the time being and I'm an opportunist (hehe) A scar remains a scar if you think about it that way... whatever happen to "collagen treatment"? Well in the case of Amnesia, you can say that i'm in one for the time being ;) (holiday for my brain..hehe..."amnesia" in my own defination hahaaa)