Saturday, April 4, 2009

First & Foremost

After several attempt of doing my very own blog, I finally come to a conclusion that it's not about how beautiful your blog look (altho, sometimes it does count hehe..) but WHAT, WHO and WHEN the blog is written for, that what makes a difference.

Well, as you can see on the blog title, Me , Myself & Irene...represents the evil, angel and neutral part of me. All that sums up to being...Yours Truly.

All i can say at this moment is, I'm really looking forward to be the best version of myself, a human being that cares about surrounding and in a quest of finding those small missing pieces of puzzles in life.

For those missing puzzle to turn into a complete beautiful picture, YOU... my readers and dearest friends, are my mirrors...as i'm yours .

"I may not have the virtue or the noblelity,But i have love...And when i love...I love Strongly, Exclusively & Steadfastly"

Yours truly,
Matahari / Baby Matahari / Irene

P.S : for your listening pleasure ;) .With me, always notice the song lyrics...that's what makes a song, a song... apart from the nice melody. A hidden message for some...


Tamia ~ Me





Tamia ~ Smile








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amoi!!!
CONGRATS darling!! Welcome to the world of blogging!!
Have fun!!!!

From D'Gurl Herself said...

Awwww Hugsss hun, thank you for reading ;) Hows ur lasik thingy leh?