Sunday, April 5, 2009

Obsession


Amethyst Sun Silver Earring


Garnet Oval Dangling Silver Earring

(Clockwise)
Lemon Cream Cheese Cake, Chocolate Brownie ( My favourite!! )
and BlueBerry Cream Cheese Cake



Yam Cake



Assorted Mini Fruit Tart ( My Favourite )
As you can see on the top section of my post for today, my life revolves around food and accessories. I was at Wisma Merdeka when it occured to me that i totally forgotten to get Pai's birthday cake!!
I know i'm a bad friend hehe...another thing about me, Ms Forgetful :p anyway, i went to Wisma Merdeka to develop my pictures from the photo shop on the ground floor of Wisma Merdeka, which again i totally forgotten about the name.
While waiting for the photos to be done, i browse around the ground floor and YAYYYY i saw my earrings!!! Well that time it was still in the glass display....i patiently tried each one of it.... until tadaaaaaaa.... i fell head over heal with the above pairs! Boy did i bargained hard for it!
After that i quickly went over to Hyatt Kinabalu and bought the (Scroll up) cakes...Yayyy killing 2 bird with one stone ;) And did u guys noticed? This is my 3rd posting so far? Hmmmm humm... I intend to write my blog everyday, this time.
WHY? Lets just say, i need to polish up on my 'rusty' english, which i noticed getting worse everyday. I need to focus on doing something to beat "the old familiar feeling" aka dilemma ( please do correct my spelling ..hehe) and after some serious brainstorming...resulting to BLOGGING it out.
Therapeutic so far, and it's simple but at the same time i can polish things up ;) Sounds so simple eh? Trust me it's super therapeutic.... plus the museeq on my headphone right at this moment is so damn fine...hehe... will blog about it tomorrow tho, since if i put it here now, i would have to modify all my labels hehe...
Ok ...feeling a bit sleepy now, time for bed ;) See you guys tomorrow!!
Yours Truly,
Matahari

No comments: